Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Michael Reid

I wonder if a factor was this week. They would have talked about CMT Awards, and ACM Awards. Megan was the most nominated female at the ACM’s, which could have resulted in some traction there. While Carrie was shut out??

rangers73

OOTT has not been in iTunes in a long time don’t understand why such a great song I mostly see it streamed on Deezer the most it a shame this song could have been so much bigger

CU4ever

Lots of strange updates on the chart today. Several songs losing lots of spins and audience left and right, including several songs that were doing well and shouldn’t have. Considering that, I’m not that distressed about todays update (especially spins), but still hoping for a good week this week.

maddkat

Staff member
OOTT remains at #17 (-1/-.126)
17 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Out Of That Truck 3050 3083 -33 11.99

with OOTT ahead of 'Can't break Up Now' and 'Young Love' by 241 & 265 points respectively look for both to pass it this week, OOTT is only behind 'I'm Not Pretty' by 184 pts so with a good week could pass it.

Zach1998

IMG_5010.jpeg
Posted by a radio programmer on Twitter. Don’t really know what it means. Could be near the end, could not. Take it how you will.

CU4ever

View attachment 31964
Posted by a radio programmer on Twitter. Don’t really know what it means. Could be near the end, could not. Take it how you will.
I mean, fearless is doing fine as of today. this is just what that station is doing this week. It is plainly just a list of a station’s changes to its rotation for the week, not that UMG has dropped OOTT

Last edited:

RenegadeChaser

When should Lainey peak? Hoping the week she starts falling they decide to give a good number of her spins to the next tomato in line…

This just sounds SO good with the warm weather and the windows rolled down. It really is perfect for summer so I'm hoping this gets another wind and can last a few more months 🙏🏽

CU4ever

When should Lainey peak? Hoping the week she starts falling they decide to give a good number of her spins to the next tomato in line…

This just sounds SO good with the warm weather and the windows rolled down. It really is perfect for summer so I'm hoping this gets another wind and can last a few more months 🙏🏽
Lainey’s final push is April 27-May 5, and she’ll start falling on Monday, May 6. Really hoping OOTT can survive til then

rangers73

Since Carrie has a top 10 in Canada with OOTT do you think she might release another single just to Canada since she will have some momentum after OOTT peaks just getting opinions just curious what the next step might be

cmuf2011

Since Carrie has a top 10 in Canada with OOTT do you think she might release another single just to Canada since she will have some momentum after OOTT peaks just getting opinions just curious what the next step might be
I’m not sure how Canada charts work ie politics, average amount of time it takes for a song to reach number 1 or how long it peaks but I would love for OOTT to reach top 5, or even better #1 the week of Mike birthday.

CU4ever

Woah! These updates are wild! A massive, awesome 92 spin gain, but audience holds the same. Can’t complain though 😃

but I am sure Carrie and Megan will probably play plus/minus again. Really cool to see #16 though even if only for today

Burst

I wonder if this is the start of a last minute (weak, knowing her label) push to make top 15 in a week or two before pulling it. Love the song, but with no promo, music video, or performances, it’s never going to be a smash.