Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

To be fair, I would have never guessed Carrie wanted to leave Sony, honestly. I was surprised when she did. So we don’t know if she’s unhappy with UMG or not. Maybe it’s UMG that’s why she’s lost interest in her career lol. But that’s probably wishful thinking

CU4ever

Disappointing loss of audience today (about 130) but it happens. Seems radio does it to everyone. Even Lainey, their favorite, lost over 500K two days ago.

just hope these updates pick up. Hoping it’s not the end of the road yet and it can go a little higher

angeliccarrie

I don't really think the record label is right for Carrie. It all started with the Cry Pretty era and the inability of picking decent singles. The singles chosen didn't showcase the album; which I think is brilliant I know her pregnancy threw everything off, but they could have done better.

angeliccarrie

I didn't think they would do a video for it. They redid the GS video and the album tanked. This song had no hope of reviving it. They may have lost money on it, so a video would not give them any return. I this era was a huge disconnect between the label not doing hardly anything with it, Carrie's disinterest in her career and the music not connecting with her fans.

With that said, I still liked the album. I do think it's a fun album with good songs.

Zach1998

I didn't think they would do a video for it. They redid the GS video and the album tanked. This song had no hope of reviving it. They may have lost money on it, so a video would not give them any return. I this era was a huge disconnect between the label not doing hardly anything with it, Carrie's disinterest in her career and the music not connecting with her fans.

With that said, I still liked the album. I do think it's a fun album with good songs.
I don't know for certain, but I don't feel like this one lost them money tbh. Great streaming numbers (even not being playlisted anymore, it's still pulling in more daily streams than a lot of the singles on the chart that are playlisted.)

I feel like from a business standpoint, HMH is probably what they lost money on. It got the whole 9 yards that a single usually gets. Promo, playlisting, a decent music video; but still for whatever reason just didn't sell or stream great. So that could be a reason that OOTT didn't get much, because they are trying to recoup any lost funds.

montdu39

Isn’t the song 23 like YEARS old? How long as it been on the chart? I feel like I first heard that song 2 or 3 years ago now lol

CU4ever

This is so strange / conflicting. Really good audience gain but spins loss. I wonder why. Because that’s a really decent update for audience, but spins this week have been dropping every day

Status
Not open for further replies.