Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CU4ever

The chart is out and, ouch. Not sure what happened but every single woman in the top thirty on the chart (except one) has lost the bullet this week, including Lainey. The highest bullet for a woman is 30, and she’s about to lose the bullet tomorrow too. Yikes.

So it’s clearly not just OOTT having a rough week this week when literally all the women are without a bullet today. It’s a radio problem at that point. In fact, OOTT has been gaining audience this week. Most of the women are down 200-500K in audience.

CU4ever

^spins are going to their new tiktok darling - dasha (278 bullet today)
I had worried this was the case, because it does make sense. it looks like she’s taking all the women’s spins. 😪 I really hope this stops next week, or at least slows down so OOTT can have some gains

CU4ever

I think they stopped paying for overnight spins. The fact that OOTT is doing okay in audience this week and gaining audience (up 200K week to week) means it’s not that it’s naturally doing bad, it just means it’s losing overnight spins. If that’s the case, OOTT will have already lost all the overnight spins this week and won’t have any left to lose next week, so it could have a good week next week.

Hoping they didn’t drop this.

Last edited:

Zach1998

Yikes that's a big spin loss. I really just want this to at least hang on until tomorrow so it'll get to #17 on Mediabase, but Chris Young is coming fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.