Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNF 2023

CU4ever

Yeah I can understand how it can be frustrating for people to think she has made like 200M doing this when she hasn’t lol. But it does make sense that it’s the same was as the superbowl performers

Hil

Carrie mentioned her next album but did not speak about the current album 😂 I loved the interview just thought there could have been at least a discussion about the deluxe edition being out 😊
They mentioned it at the end of the interview. Noted the 6 new tracks, but if you blinked you missed it. LOL Wish they would have talked about it a bit more at the beginning or middle of the interview. Kinda just threw it in at the very last second.

abbeyjones18

CU4ever

Tonight is the Superbowl, so the season is officially over now. A few thoughts...

1) I hope Carrie returns for the theme song next year! It's really, really good promo for her and I want her to do it forever
2) It'd be nice if Carrie could do the halftime show at the superbowl next year, but I'm honestly doubtful they'll ever ask a country artist. Imagine how awesome that would be if Carrie got to do it one year 😩
3) The night is still young, but Carrie might be getting a superbowl commercial tonight! I'd like her to also get one next year, except maybe for something more exciting. Again, it's good promo.