Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNF 2023

countrymusicfan15

Yeah no way she does it for free. Not that Carrie isn’t the kinda person to do it for free, but like her label/management would never allow that lol plus even Carrie wants that moneyyyyyy haha who wouldn’t

RenegadeChaser

maddkat

Staff member
I’d find it hard to believe she does the SNF song for free. Are we sure that wasn’t misheard?

Yeah no way she does it for free. Not that Carrie isn’t the kinda person to do it for free, but like her label/management would never allow that lol plus even Carrie wants that moneyyyyyy haha who wouldn’t

I think that fan might be thinking of hosting the CMAs. She wasn’t paid for that although many people assumed she did.
definitely pro bono

CU4ever

Since she does it for free, she has to love it. I hope she does it as long Willie Nelson did

abbeyjones18

liz278

I hope that someone caps this because I am out of town this weekend

sco

I think she said on the Howard Stern show that she does it for free.
She said 'we're pretty pro bono' which I interpreted as the NFL pays her expenses like the band"s time , costumes, stylist, etc but not a perfornance fee. They do thst for the super bowl halftime performers. She gets lots of exposure for what's probably a day or two of work so it's a win win.

Reactions: Hil

Hil

She said in the Howard Stern interview she does it for free. It came from her own lips. They don't pay halftime performers and they don't pay the opener. It's not a misunderstanding or anyone not hearing correctly. I have it capped, and will post it when I have the time. SHE DOES NOT GET PAID FOR IT LOL not yelling at you or anyone on this board, but i'm sick of people on socials and those who write articles claim she makes a 18 million for the season (one million per air). She literally told Howard "Google has been steering you wrong" lol