Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People's Choice Country Awards Sept 28

CU4ever

We also have some tough competition this year! We have unfortunately lost the last few fan voted awards. Let's not let that happen again!

And again, you do not have to make a new email to vote with a second, third, or fourth etc email! Just make up one.

yehchern

It's safer to vote through valid email I think? It's easy to detect fake emails and filter out those votes? No idea but let's get this for Carrie!!

maddkat

Staff member
keep voting but be aware of this little clause

The nominee who receives the highest number of valid votes in each category, as determined by Administrator and as described above, will be deemed the potential winner of the category; provided that in the event of technical or reporting difficulties with the Voting Method, or in the event two (2) or more nominees receive the same number of votes such that the finalists and/or winner(s) cannot be determined, or for fraud or misconduct, or for any other reason NBCU deems appropriate, NBCU reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of the category.

basically we're voting hard, and will for the next 3 days, but NBC can still pick whoever they want to win

CU4ever

On one hand, NBCU is Carrie’s label, but on the other it sounds like even if we won all three awards based on the numbers they wouldn’t give them all to Carrie

Hil

It's no longer counting my votes. It says it is, but when I click view your vote there's no checkmark by her name and it says I have one vote left. What's up with that?!

Smokyiiis

It's no longer counting my votes. It says it is, but when I click view your vote there's no checkmark by her name and it says I have one vote left. What's up with that?!
It worked for me under each of my email addresses.

Reactions: Hil

liz278

So weird it doesn't work for me on different browsers or on the app. Did I vote too much? IDGI lol
I went to vote today, and it is doing the same thing for me too. I vote for Carrie, submit vote and then it says your vote has been counted. I look to make sure that it has Carrie checked and it says that I have 1 vote left. Did it about 10 times. So is it counting it every time?

txacar

I went to vote today, and it is doing the same thing for me too. I vote for Carrie, submit vote and then it says your vote has been counted. I look to make sure that it has Carrie checked and it says that I have 1 vote left. Did it about 10 times. So is it counting it every time?
Had the same experience yesterday. Just double checked and today's votes are credited.