Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where'd the signatures go?

Smokyiiis

Ya'll are hilarious. Just wanted to chime in that I am so HAPPY that the like button is back too! It's terrible to have to make a post just to THANK someone!

PRGuy79

I want to echo all the "thank you's" for returning the "LIKE" button. Ever since it disappeared, I've felt a bit disconnected from all the Carrie Fans that I used to love interacting with so much. Now, each time I give or receive a "LIKE", it makes me feel like I've interacted with that person. It makes Carrie Fans seem more like the virtual community that I want it to be. So, thank you again!

Carrie Country

WHAT???? This is news to me I loved my signature. I had no problem with the site slowing down it never happened on my end. Bring them back please???? First the smiley faces on everything below the generic smile section. Now this too really!

robinannhunt

WHAT???? This is news to me I loved my signature. I had no problem with the site slowing down it never happened on my end. Bring them back please???? First the smiley faces on everything below the generic smile section. Now this too really!

Someone posted a solution to signatures in a post above if you want to continue with yours.