Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vegas Magazine

maddkat

Staff member

Carrie Underwood reveals that life offstage is just as captivating as the glow of the limelight.
Carrie Underwood’s life is a paradox of sorts. By night, she commands the stage with her soaring vocals, captivating crowds with a musical catalog that includes 28 No. 1 singles. Under the spotlight, she sparkles in glittering rhinestone-clad costumes, a nod to her ninth studio album, Denim & Rhinestones, which earned Underwood her 10th Top 10 album on the Billboard 200 chart. She’s sold over 85 million records worldwide, sold out seven headlining tours (the latest of which wrapped in March) and is the most awarded female country artist for singles in RIAA history.
But by day, she’s still the small-town girl from Checotah, Okla.—population 3,335—who is equally delighted by time spent offstage at her current home in Nashville, where she lives with her husband, Mike Fisher, and their two boys, Isaiah, 8, and Jacob, 4. “I love my role as a mom and wife,” reveals Underwood, who recently celebrated her 40th birthday in March. “In addition to what I get to do onstage, I go to baseball practice. It’s wonderfully ordinary, and I love that. In a lot of ways, I lead a double life. I’m mom at home, and then I fly away to Vegas or to go on tour.”
cont.

FanSince04

That’s a wonderful picture of her. Also, I’ve always appreciated her down-to-earth lifestyle. The cameras are fun and a nice escape from reality, but her main priority is family.

rcramer

Love the story.... And she became a star before she became a mom... And does both so wonderfully..... I love the double life.... And for being a full-time mother, that is hard work in itself.....