Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice Season 7

Kizmet311

I couldn't tell you anyone's name. My husband and were half way watching while picking up toys and surfing on our phones, lol. I think I am going to like Gwen as a coach possibly more than Christina or Shakira. Pharrell seems to be fine, but I'm not sure I like him better than Usher. Of course, at this point, I couldn't imagine the show without Adam or Blake. My husband only watches for the banter between the coaches. Perhaps we weren't paying enough attention, but we didn't think there was anyone last night that blew us away with their audition.

Was James David Carter the last performer - the country guy in the plaid shirt that went with Blake? I did think he was really good. I'm not sure if he was the best country audition ever (although I can't really recall any great country auditions, so maybe he is), but he was definitely the best male country performer I have ever seen on the show. I love Nobody Knows and I'm sure Blake was right - none of the other coaches probably have a clue who Kevin Sharp (RIP) was and only know the Tony Rich Project version of the song. I loved both versions of the song, but Kevin Sharp had a wonderful voice and James David Carter's voice is really good. His looks certainly won't hurt him either, lol.

opry051008

I would pick Pharrell if I was on the show, he has the most to teach people.

Totally agree. I also think that beyond the show, he's the only one that could actually make you a successful recording artist and a lot of the contestants realize that. I'm actually enjoying the fact that it isn't a done deal that the people pick Adam or Blake when there's a multi-chair turn.

gran29

If The Voice higher-ups listen to what people are saying, they're going to be in for a shock. The comments on that page were at least 20-1 against having her on there. Most of the negatives said they were not going to be watching this season. If that is a just a small reflection of viewer reactions, it could mean a big ratings drop for the show.

gran29

^^That's kind of silly to not watch just because they don't like Taylor. The mentors have very little face time.

People have a visceral reaction to her. They either love her or hate her. Personally, I will still watch the show but will likely mute her portion. I really don't like anything about her except that she has written some cute songs.

txacar

It will be interesting to see if their audience increases. Kids will probably tune in at first but will probably get bored pretty quickly when they realize she won't be performing every time she is on.

JB172

If she wanted to be a coach Keys would do a great job, she brings a lot of insight when she is on with Pharrell.

There are going to be some good singers who don't make it to the finals.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Just a quick warning. You may not want to watch tonight (and probably tomorrow) if you are currently suffering from Taylor Swift promo overload as tonight's show could turn out to be a 2 hour Taylor Swift promo (she is coaching the contestants) masquerading as a reality talent show.