Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulse

CU4ever

So this is a post I'd never thought I would have to make, but here we are. Unfortunately, for no reason, I was banned from Pulse. I never broke any rules and my posts are still there to view, and anyone can see I never posted anything wrong. I think the mods banned me for a personal reason. I read through the rules and I did not even break any. Sadly, I think I upset someone by reporting a post (that did break the rules) and they banned me as retaliation. There could have been a warning. I know many of you use that website, so my question is, does anyone know anyone who has been banned before, or have any of y'all before? Maybe no one has, but I did just want to tell someone, lol. I'm glad I can still come here. For all the friendly disagreements we've had here, I am happy no one here has ever been deleted like I was for no reason there. It has kind of made me sad as I've been going there for years and now I cannot even read that board. And even worse, Proboards staff will not interfere with a ban of any kind. I did some research on their support board, and there are other people (many from the country music board) also saying the same thing, that they were banned for no reason.

I do wish people would think more about their actions and how they effect people. I enjoyed going there and talking to people, and now I do not have that outlet. It's made me a bit sad.

I just wanted to share this and have someone to tell, lol. So thank you to anyone who read this far. :)

rcramer

Well it’s a bit childish. At least give someone fair warning instead of banning. It can be toxic over there too… I just look I have no interaction on that site…

sorry that you went through that….

CU4ever

Well it’s a bit childish. At least give someone fair warning instead of banning. It can be toxic over there too… I just look I have no interaction on that site…

sorry that you went through that….
Thank you ♥️. I have no doubt in my mind what they did was unjust, as I was never even given one warning. If they didn’t like what I did, then I should’ve been given a warning. But I didn’t even break any rules. I do agree it is often toxic over there and this is a very example of that.

CU4ever

sorry they did that , the country forum over there can be very persnickety
Thank you ♥️I agree. I find it funny they were trashing this website the other day but no one here has ever been banned for doing nothing wrong

RenegadeChaser

Unfortunately not. I tried to do so and they banned my entire IP address and made it where I cannot even view other genres on pulse now. They’re just that hateful and mean
Unfortunately not. I tried to do so and they banned my entire IP address and made it where I cannot even view other genres on pulse now. They’re just that hateful and mean
I'm sorry! If I understand it correctly, your IP address is linked to your Wi-fi.

So if you use a new e-mail address and create an account on a smartphone using data or on your laptop while connected to a different Wi-fi source, then you should be able to make and use the account. I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

If you attempt this route, I wouldn't let anyone know you're the same user that got banned, as they'll probably just do it again.

CU4ever

I'm sorry! If I understand it correctly, your IP address is linked to your Wi-fi.

So if you use a new e-mail address and create an account on a smartphone using data or on your laptop while connected to a different Wi-fi source, then you should be able to make and use the account. I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

If you attempt this route, I wouldn't let anyone know you're the same user that got banned, as they'll probably just do it again.
Unfortunately, that won’t work either. I’ve found the only way I can even view the site is through a VPN. It’s a lot of work though. I could hypothetically return there, but I doubt I will. With people over there already extremely hateful towards CF, this was kind of the last straw. If they cruelly ban someone for no reason, I don’t really want to associate with them :(

RenegadeChaser

Unfortunately, that won’t work either. I’ve found the only way I can even view the site is through a VPN. It’s a lot of work though. I could hypothetically return there, but I doubt I will. With people over there already extremely hateful towards CF, this was kind of the last straw. If they cruelly ban someone for no reason, I don’t really want to associate with them :(
Fair enough 😁