Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie performing at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Nov 3

Smokyiiis

The inductees this year:
  • Kate Bush
  • Sheryl Crow
  • Missy Elliott
  • George Michael
  • Willie Nelson
  • Rage Against the Machine
  • The Spinners
So is she performing for Sheryl Crow or Willie Nelson?

monkeyboy16

Yeah my hope is George Michael over Willie, but I’m just happy she’s performing in general! I hope they eventually recognize her down the road

abbeyjones18

I'm in a selfish mood (lol), and I hope it's for Willie. I just really want to hear her sing classic country again. Watch her perform multiple times, lol. 😅

jamatthews83

As soon as George was announced as one of the Inductees I had a hunch that she would want to perform as part of his tribute. Happy to see her performing.

liz278

I think it could be either Willie or George. She has said in the past how big of an influence George had on her, but both she and Willie posted pictures of them together this last weekend. But the Hall has already announced Chris Stapleton and Ashley McBride as performers - who I am sure are there for Willie. We'll have to tune in to see.

monkeyboy16

Ah I hope so! Elton John is performing too, I wonder if he’ll be part of the same tribute as Carrie?! That would be awesome!