Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie at the Opry Aug 18 & 19

maddkat

Staff member
listen : https://wsmradio.com/

Aug 18 ( 2 shows)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD
HERB ALPERT
HENRY CHO
DUSTIN LYNCH
JENNA PAULETTE
CONNIE SMITH
RIDERS IN THE SKY
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED...

Aug 19 ( 2 shows)
CARRIE UNDERWOOD
CHRISSY METZ
CHARLIE MCCOY
JAMIE O'NEAL
SISTER SADIE
JEANNIE SEELY
RIDERS IN THE SKY
BARRY WILLIAMS
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED...

ChoctawCountyAffair

Thank you! I cant believe she sang So Small, it's been so long but she did say that it's really hard to sing, so i understand why it isnt on the setlist anymore. But can i say how much i really dislike Sidney's backing vocals. They dont blend with Carrie's at all or are too loud.

Will there be a second show tonight??

Michael Reid

Looks like the 2nd show just started. They announced the lineup, and they said Carrie. So there is a second show tonight. I don’t think we got set times though.

Louisa

I’m so happy Carrie has sung one of my favourites again. Yay for "So Small," a wonderful set list. Thanks for the recordings. 🥰

Zach1998

I am all here for So Small being back. Hope she does it more, even if it's more stripped back to make it easier for her to sing.

cindy27

Thank you! I cant believe she sang So Small, it's been so long but she did say that it's really hard to sing, so i understand why it isnt on the setlist anymore. But can i say how much i really dislike Sidney's backing vocals. They dont blend with Carrie's at all or are too loud.

Don't know what you are listening to. Sydni sounds great with Carrie. Sydni is one of the best backup's Carrie has had.

FanSince04

When did she say it was hard to sing? She sings more challenging songs than SS all the time. I’m not attacking you. Honestly, very curious when she said this… before or after Cry Pretty 😂

Smokyiiis

the notes are higher for SS. It's def a tough one to sing.
I actually think it strains her vocal cords some these days….as it’s definitely a tough song to sing. Other than me not much caring For that one, the others sounded fantastic. Loved hearing SITW. I always do. I also enjoy her banter between songs. She is so much at ease!

Hil

I think CP has the highest notes, but if you’re thinking the notes are in the her higher register for the duration of SS… I agree
Not a music person lol it just sounds a lot higher to me. the high notes at the end of CP sound like she does it in her head voice. CP doesn't sound that high at all to me except those notes at the end. Lots of big notes in CP.