Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Year-End Charts 2022

CU4ever

Per Billboard,

"Other acts in command of a year-end country chart include Zac Brown Band, Carrie Underwood, Zach Bryan, Parmalee and Kenny Chesney."

Top Country Artists — #1 Female Carrie Underwood

Country Airplay Songs:

16 IF I DIDN’T LOVE YOU Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood Macon/Capitol Nashville/Broken Bow 355.94
37 GHOST STORY Carrie Underwood Capitol Nashville 278.90

TOP COUNTRY AIRPLAY ARTISTS

12 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Capitol Nashville (highest female on the chart this year)

HOT COUNTRY SONGS

14 IF I DIDN’T LOVE YOU/Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood/Macon/Capitol Nashville/Broken Bow
41 GHOST STORY/Carrie Underwood/Capitol Nashville

TOP COUNTRY ALBUMS

23 GREATEST HITS: DECADE #1/Carrie Underwood/19/Arista Nashville/Legacy
47 MY GIFT/Carrie Underwood/Capitol Nashville/UMGN

(no D&R oh my)

COUNTRY DIGITAL SONGS

19 IF I DIDN’T LOVE YOU/Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood/Macon/Broken Bow/BMG/BBMG

COUNTRY STREAMING SONGS

23 IF I DIDN’T LOVE YOU/Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood/Macon/Capitol Nashville/Broken Bow

and for the top ten artists of the year.... TOP COUNTRY ARTISTS:

10 CARRIE UNDERWOOD/Capitol Nashville/UMGN (!!! Carrie made top ten country artists of the year - huge feat!!) (highest female on the chart) (top ten two years in a row)

Carrie had a lot more year-end entries this year than last year (of course). It was a good year, and here's to an even bigger and better year next year!

Happy Holidays to all🎄🎄🎇🎆🎆🎇

ChoctawCountyAffair

It's amazing how much longevity her Greatest Hits CD has! The power of her best song SITW clearly. She had such a great year, i just hope that her sales will be better next year, and of course maybe the release of new music...?

PRGuy79

It's amazing how much longevity her Greatest Hits CD has! The power of her best song SITW clearly. She had such a great year, i just hope that her sales will be better next year, and of course maybe the release of new music...?
Absolutely! A monster hit can be legacy-making in the way it gives an album legs. Something in the Water is doing for Greatest Hits what Before He Cheats continues to do for Some Hearts.

Michael Reid

Rolling stone did their top 100 albums of the year, and D&R didn’t place on it at all. Palomino was 21 I think.

Zach1998

Really Carrie and Miranda effectively are right there together, since Palomino came out about a month and a half prior to Denim & Rhinestones.

PRGuy79

Really Carrie and Miranda effectively are right there together, since Palomino came out about a month and a half prior to Denim & Rhinestones.
Yes, but what a staggering reality. Miranda has never been in Carrie's league in terms of sales.

Zach1998

Yes, but what a staggering reality. Miranda has never been in Carrie's league in terms of sales.
It’s just a different game now. Sales seem to be more or less about the same for artists of their stature.
Look at Combs. He’s one of the most popular current country artists and only brought in 92k pure.