Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool SYA Moment (Baptism scene)

Carrieflattsfan

My friend posted on her Facebook tonight the baptism featured in the video was an actual baptism from her church.

I remember a few people were asking if this was a real baptism, awesome!

The specific moment is at 3:25

bearball49

I wonder if it was because it was an outside Baptism that they were able to film it. Each denomination has their own rules but I know that we are allowed no pictures of the actual Baptism in the church. We were allowed to photograph participants in their Baptismal whites in the hall or vestibule of the church.it did make a significant statement of hope being allowed to see the actual baptism filmed. Without that and other optimistic statements, the film could have been much too somber.

PRGuy79

The baptism scene is one of my favorites from this video. Very moving! It looks like a father and son.

Zman312

The baptism scene is one of my favorites from this video. Very moving! It looks like a father and son.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but there were 4 ppl being Basptized. The first two was a man and woman and then the scene when they were coming out of the holy water was teh father and son. I thought that was cool!