Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: The Voice

The Voice Coaches on the Upcoming Season and Why Their Past Winners Haven't Become Stars

https://parade.com/633167/paulettecohn/the-voice-coaches-on-the-upcoming-season-and-why-their-past-winners-havent-become-stars/

Eliminated The Voice Singer Calls Kelly Clarkson Remarks “Small Minded”

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/eliminated-the-voice-singer-calls-kelly-clarkson-remarks-small-minded.htm
    txacar and Smokyiiis like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Eliminated The Voice Singer Calls Kelly Clarkson Remarks “Small Minded”

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/eliminated-the-voice-singer-calls-kelly-clarkson-remarks-small-minded.htm
    Kelly had a great response to that however as she in no way has ever discriminated against anyone and rather has stood behind all.

Kelly Clarkson fires back at openly gay 'Voice' contestant who accused her of being 'small-minded' Kelly Clarkson fires back at openly gay 'Voice' contestant who accused her of being 'small-minded' | Fox News
    Claire2004 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I have been keeping up on The Voice this season since there is a girl from Eastern KY on there. I saw on Facebook that she was actually at a restaurant in the town I live in last night to watch last night's episode. Her name is Livia Faith and I think she is quite good, much better than the girl from KY on AI this year. She and Terrence ? sang "Stars" by Grace Potter during the battle rounds last night and it was just a beautiful pairing. I sadly think Livia knew (and the audience knew) that she didn't stand a chance against Terrence no matter how good she did, because he was clearly a favorite of Alicia's from her team. They sounded so good together though and I thought Livia sounded better during that song than she even did during her auditions. It's a shame no other judge had a steal left to take her. I've seen some people commenting on Twitter about the Wild Cards, so I don't know if they still do that, but if they do, I hope there is some way for her to come back. I looked her up on social media last night and it appears she is dating a fellow Team Alicia contestant - his name is Britton. I watched his battle as well and Alicia picked him over the girl he was paired with. I wasn't surprised since you could hear the audience just screaming for him everytime he opened his mouth. He is definitely an artist that would be popular with the young girls - probably much like Shawn Mendes or Charlie Puth.
    Smokyiiis likes this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I have been keeping up on The Voice this season since there is a girl from Eastern KY on there. I saw on Facebook that she was actually at a restaurant in the town I live in last night to watch last night's episode. Her name is Livia Faith and I think she is quite good, much better than the girl from KY on AI this year. She and Terrence ? sang "Stars" by Grace Potter during the battle rounds last night and it was just a beautiful pairing. I sadly think Livia knew (and the audience knew) that she didn't stand a chance against Terrence no matter how good she did, because he was clearly a favorite of Alicia's from her team. They sounded so good together though and I thought Livia sounded better during that song than she even did during her auditions. It's a shame no other judge had a steal left to take her. I've seen some people commenting on Twitter about the Wild Cards, so I don't know if they still do that, but if they do, I hope there is some way for her to come back. I looked her up on social media last night and it appears she is dating a fellow Team Alicia contestant - his name is Britton. I watched his battle as well and Alicia picked him over the girl he was paired with. I wasn't surprised since you could hear the audience just screaming for him everytime he opened his mouth. He is definitely an artist that would be popular with the young girls - probably much like Shawn Mendes or Charlie Puth.
    Totally thought STARS was absolutely gorgeous and I LOVED Liviia's phrasing. So soft, so sure. Of course like you said Terrence is a first rate singer in his own right and we all knew Alicia would keep him but I was BEGGING someone to please keep Livia.....they didn't hear me.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Totally thought STARS was absolutely gorgeous and I LOVED Liviia's phrasing. So soft, so sure. Of course like you said Terrence is a first rate singer in his own right and we all knew Alicia would keep him but I was BEGGING someone to please keep Livia.....they didn't hear me.
    Yeah, they said at the beginning of the show that Alicia was the only judge left with a steal and I guess you aren't allowed to steal your own team member?
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Tonight on the VOICE Blake's girl sang SM?OKEBREAK. Kelly said in her comments that she adored Carrie and she thought this gal had done a great job on a Carrie song, which is hard to do.
    opry051008 and lizcarlo like this.

Carrie Guru
    I'm a little behind by a couple of shows. Did you guys catch how NBC snuck in a 1/2 second of TC when the guest mentors were being introduced a few weeks ago? That was cool to hear.
    Smokyiiis and hjj like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I've been trying to watch a little bit of The Voice for the girl from KY and for Kelly. The girl from KY was sent home after battle rounds, even though she did amazing - she was just paired with a really incredible male singer so she didn't stand a chance even though she was great. They sang Stars by Grace Potter. Her name is Livia Faith. I think she is actually dating a guy (Britton?) who is also Team Alicia.

Anyway, I had to delete some stuff off my DVR, because it was literally at 100% full so I deleted all of the episodes up to the Live Playoffs and kept those. Do they have Wild Cards this year? I feel like in the past they maybe had Wild Cards after the Knockout rounds where they could bring back somebody that was kicked off previously. I was wishing there was a glimmer of hope for Livia.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    I don’t honestly know if they have wildcards. I have been missing quite a bit of the show rushing around getting things done! I usually count on MJSBLOG to keep me updated when I’ve missed a lot.

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12