Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Season 6 of The Voice

Junior Carrie Follower xboom28x's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Season 6 of The Voice

Anyone watching? Excited for the live shows to start Sunday? I have 4 favorites right now but I think there are 8 singers capable of winning. Amazing talent this season. My faves this season are Audra Mclaughlin, Bria Kelly, Tess Boyer and Christina Grimmie. All 4 have incredible voices. Who are your faves?

Concert Stars
    My favorite is Josh Kaufman. Adam was crazy to pick Delvin over him and Usher was smart to steal Josh. Even Adam said last night after hearing Josh sing again, "I'm so stupid." LOL It was true, but it was sad that Delvin had to hear his coach say that. Josh has been great since his first audition. Anyone who can sing George Michael as well, if not better, than George Michael, is awesome in my books! :-)

ETA: And Josh's song is at #4 on iTunes. None of the others are even in the top 20.
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    My Favorites Are Audra Mclaughlin Christina Grimmie And Bria Kelly And I Will Continue To Keep Voting For Them I Want One Of Them To Win!!!
    Last edited by CUFanForever82; 05-13-2014 at 03:44 PM.

I've never watched a full season of The Voice before until this season. I'm LOVING almost all the artists.

I think Blake's team is the strongest. I'd like all three of his singers to be in Top 6. Sisaundra blows me away and her likability is off the charts. Jake has all the country votes and you can tell he works hard. Audra is a powerhouse and can sing anything.
    I really, really like 2 of Adam's team: Christina and Kat (from Minneapolis!).
    I only feel excited about one from Usher's team, Josh. Hoping he makes it to Top 6.

Shakira has NO SHOT of winning or even being in the finals. I feel terrible since I think she actually cares about coaching and does a great job.

Who else is NOT excited for Season 7 coaches to be Adam, Blake, Pharrell, and ...Gwen Stefani? I'd prefer all 4 coaches to be talented singers, not just Blake and Adam. Pharrell is a producer who's had a couple feature spots on songs and a cheesy hit. Gwen. Can't. Sing. (in my opinion)

Carrie Guru
    Shakira really does care about coaching and winning however, she doesn't stand a chance this year.

Unless Josh blows it in the next few weeks, I think he will take the crown. I originally thought that Christina would be tough to beat because of her established fan base but they haven't been able to get her anywhere close to the iTunes top 10.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by tgbrinker View Post
    I've never watched a full season of The Voice before until this season. I'm LOVING almost all the artists.

I think Blake's team is the strongest. I'd like all three of his singers to be in Top 6. Sisaundra blows me away and her likability is off the charts. Jake has all the country votes and you can tell he works hard. Audra is a powerhouse and can sing anything.
    I really, really like 2 of Adam's team: Christina and Kat (from Minneapolis!).
    I only feel excited about one from Usher's team, Josh. Hoping he makes it to Top 6.

Shakira has NO SHOT of winning or even being in the finals. I feel terrible since I think she actually cares about coaching and does a great job.

Who else is NOT excited for Season 7 coaches to be Adam, Blake, Pharrell, and ...Gwen Stefani? I'd prefer all 4 coaches to be talented singers, not just Blake and Adam. Pharrell is a producer who's had a couple feature spots on songs and a cheesy hit. Gwen. Can't. Sing. (in my opinion)
    I am definitely excited about Season 7. The coaches are coaches. Not just vocal talents. They are all performers on the biggest stages that anyone will ever see. Gwen Stefani and Pharrell are both incredible performers. The Voice is not just about singing. It's about performing. I am loving the fact that there will be an alternative genre represented. Ska/Punk has not even been remotely introduced to The Voice yet and Gwen Stefani is the PERFECT coach for that. I would love to see The Voice producers to look for some talent in her genre of music. I can't wait!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Bria Kelly And Audra Mclaughlin Did Not Deserve To Leave They Should Have Stayed I'm Mad And Very Very Very Upset As Usual Shows Like This Sure Knows How To Tick Me Off Really Easily. I'm Happy Christina Stayed And I Hope She Wins This Year Since She Is My Last Favorite Left!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CUFanForever82 View Post
    Another Robbed Person In Bria Kelly She Did Not Deserve To Leave She Should Have Stayed Did I'm Mad And Very Very Very Very Upset As Usual Shows Like This Sure Knows How To Tick Me Off Really Easily. I'm Happy Audra And Christina Stayed And I Hope One Of Them Wins This Year Since I Only Have Two Favorites Left Now.
    I'm bummed for Bria too. Her save song was right in her wheelhouse. I wish Usher didn't take a chance with her. At least not with the song that was chosen. When she shed some tears on Monday night after her performance, knowing that wasn't her best, I felt so bad for her. I'd really like to know how much input these contestants have on their song choice. I hear conflicting stories on all reality singing competitions. Producers have a lot of control over the show. But these contestants pour their hearts out in their performances and build their hopes up of accomplishing a dream. I am just not sure the producers care about that as much as they care about trying to tweak a particular outcome all for ratings.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    My favorites this year are Josh and Christina. I honestly don't think anyone else is close to them in talent. I do like Kristen and I hope she sticks around a while to keep Team Shakira in the game. I honestly can't say that I like anyone on Blake's team. Sisaundra will never make it in music today, as amazing as her voice may be, it just won't happen. Jake may be cute and have a decent voice, but I am kinda over his aw shucks personality. Audra has no personality and she absolutely cannot enunciate when she sings and it drives me crazy. She may hit the right notes and sound good, but what does it matter if you can't understand anything she says. I can take or leave Kat, and Delvin just isn't my cup of tea although he is a talented singer. I can't see either of them making it outside of the competition. Who is left on Team Usher? I am totally blanking on that that one, lol. I don't think Bria was very good, so I was perfectly fine seeing her leave and Tess has been overpraised in my opinion. She may have a good lower register, but that was about it. I would much rather have seen Dani saved last week and I thought her performance of Edge of Glory would have kept her around a little bit longer. Seriously, I still can't remember who is on Team Usher!

Edit: Silly me, it's Josh, one of my favorites.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It would be the biggest upset in the history of any performance show if Christina or Josh didn't win.
    opry051008 and Kizmet311 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    It would be the biggest upset in the history of any performance show if Christina or Josh didn't win.
    I just hope Team Blake doesn't make it farther than they should because people vote for Blake, not because they like his singers. Are there three or four in the finale? I would like to see Christina, Josh, Kristen, and ???? That fourth slot is kinda wide open for me. I guess Audra or maybe Kat can continue to surprise me and make it to the finals. After all of his wins and as mean spirited as this is, I wouldn't mind seeing Team Blake not make it to the finale. I think Christina is my favorite, but I would like to see Josh or Kristen win just so someone besides Team Blake and Adam can win.
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Looks Like All My Votes Goes To Christina Now Since She Is My Last Favorite Left And Since Bria And Audra Are Gone I Want Christina To Win This Thing!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Well, I am certainly surprised that Audra went home tonight. She was not my favorite by any means, but I really thought she would stay longer than Kat! Sisaundra and Delvin weren't a surprise to me. They have amazing voices, but it was inevitable that they weren't going to make it, it was just a matter of when they would be eliminated. Now if Josh is the next eliminated, then we are looking at a pretty good finale! While I think Josh and Christina are hands down the most talented, Kristen is really really growing on me. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing her win it all.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Maybe I'm delusional but I think with one or both of these contestants, the Voice will finally have true success in the real world.
    JB172 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I Will Be Voting Alott For Christina Monday Night!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Well, I am certainly surprised that Audra went home tonight. She was not my favorite by any means, but I really thought she would stay longer than Kat! Sisaundra and Delvin weren't a surprise to me. They have amazing voices, but it was inevitable that they weren't going to make it, it was just a matter of when they would be eliminated. Now if Josh is the next eliminated, then we are looking at a pretty good finale! While I think Josh and Christina are hands down the most talented, Kristen is really really growing on me. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing her win it all.

Did you mean if Jake were eliminated it would be a good finale? It would be a travesty if Josh is not in the finale.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Maybe I'm delusional but I think with one or both of these contestants, the Voice will finally have true success in the real world.
    You would think that at least one of them would be able to.
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Josh might have had the best night that anyone on any of the singing shows has ever had.

Concert Stars
    ^^ Agree. So much talent. Love his voice.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I Voted Last Night For Christina!!!

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast