Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: The Voice - Season 4

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

The Voice - Season 4

I know that are some who watch so thought I would start a thread.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Michelle surprised me tonight, she did a really nice job.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    My Mom and I watched the other night; Sasha Allen was incredible. Amazing voice.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Overall, I wasn't impressed by last night's showing from any of the contestants except Amber. I thought Amber's version of Stay was great. Judith and Sarah are overrated, and already seem to be getting attitudes (particularly Judith). I just didn't think the contestants did anything all that special, and the song choices were terrible for the most part. Usher can't pick decent songs to save his life lol. I have to love how fans of The Voice will say they love it over Idol because the song choices are better and more current. Um, that certainly wasn't true last night. Usher managed to pick some of the most overdone talent competition songs for his team. However, Usher does have an effective coaching style. I was impressed by him on that front.
    The judges' performance was unnecessary. If they must perform together, do it on the results show, not the night that is supposed to be about the contestants' performances.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Overall, I wasn't impressed by last night's showing from any of the contestants except Amber. I thought Amber's version of Stay was great. Judith and Sarah are overrated, and already seem to be getting attitudes (particularly Judith). I just didn't think the contestants did anything all that special, and the song choices were terrible for the most part. Usher can't pick decent songs to save his life lol. I have to love how fans of The Voice will say they love it over Idol because the song choices are better and more current. Um, that certainly wasn't true last night. Usher managed to pick some of the most overdone talent competition songs for his team. However, Usher does have an effective coaching style. I was impressed by him on that front.
    The judges' performance was unnecessary. If they must perform together, do it on the results show, not the night that is supposed to be about the contestants' performances.
    The way the producers made sure that Judith got the pimp spot was very Nigelesque and I totally agree that she is overrated.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    My Mom and I watched the other night; Sasha Allen was incredible. Amazing voice.
    Sasha will be on tonight.
    Carrieflattsfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    The way the producers made sure that Judith got the pimp spot was very Nigelesque and I totally agree that she is overrated.
    She is a talented singer, but her performance last night didn't show that at all. The key was too high for her, and she was acting a little too divaesque for my liking. The blocking of the whole thing was weird as well, with Judith going from the small stage to the main stage. It just didn't look right to me. That being said, I'm sure she will be sticking around.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    She is a talented singer, but her performance last night didn't show that at all. The key was too high for her, and she was acting a little too divaesque for my liking. The blocking of the whole thing was weird as well, with Judith going from the small stage to the main stage. It just didn't look right to me. That being said, I'm sure she will be sticking around.
    It was hilarious that all night long Adam's team had gone before Usher's team until the last pair sings and the show put the Team Adam's performance before what should have been Judith's spot to go and Michelle sang then Judith got the pimp spot, yeah I agree she will be around for a while even if she somehow ended up being in Team Adam's bottom two tomorrow night he would save her.

On a different note I swear that Caroline could be Rachel Bilson's sister.
    supercarriefan likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

I feel like they've given Judith the pimp spot since her audition; I think she's talented, but there are better singers on the show. Honestly, I don't mind seeing that "strategy" backfire, because it often proves that the producers don't know as much as they think they do. They're so arrogant they're convinced they know who people will vote for? I don't think so. Let the fans decide.

(This isn't a dig at Judith, just the producers; I hate when they shove anyone down viewers throats).
    supercarriefan and JB172 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Here are my picks.

Adam

Amber & Judith voted through and Adam saves Sarah

Blake

Danielle & Justin voted through and Blake saves Holly

Shakira

Garrett & Sasha voted through and Shakira saves Kris

Usher

Josiah & Michelle voted through and Usher saves Vedo

My goodness did Danielle and especially the gorgeous Sasha just KILL it tonight.

Concert Stars
    Tonight's show was much better than last night's. Team Blake and Team Shakira really brought it. Danielle is my current favorite. There is just something really sweet about her, but her performance tonight was confident. Sasha continues to be a force to be reckoned with in the competition.

I admit I kind of loved the Swon Brothers tonight. They are entertaining. I also don't mind Garrett and Kris.
    JB172 and OkieChick like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Tonight's show was much better than last night's. Team Blake and Team Shakira really brought it. Danielle is my current favorite. There is just something really sweet about her, but her performance tonight was confident. Sasha continues to be a force to be reckoned with in the competition.

I admit I kind of loved the Swon Brothers tonight. They are entertaining. I also don't mind Garrett and Kris.
    For as young as she is Danielle has some serious moxie.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    For tonight's performance, Danielle is the highest on iTunes at #31. The next closest is Sasha at #92.
    jaylee50 and supercarriefan like this.

Concert Stars
    On iTunes Canada, Danielle's version of Maybe It Was Memphis has knocked her coach's latest single from the top of the country singles chart haha.
    Carrieflattsfan likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I am surprised that Justin didn't get voted through and even more surprised that Blake didn't save him.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Tonight was the first time that I though that the Swon Brothers were any good.

At this point I would be really surprised if the Top 4 isn't Amber, Danielle, Judith & Sasha, they seem to be way better then everyone else is.

My guess is that Kris & Vedo get sent packing.

Concert Stars
    The Swon Brothers were great last night. I hope they succeed in country music. Maybe we could replace Florida Georgia Line with them (wink).

Danielle and Amber were good. Holly was alright, but she lacks a connection and has trouble supporting her big notes.

Sasha was too theatrical for my taste last night, and while I appreciate what Judith did with her song, I still cannot seem to connect with her.

Vedo should be gone for sure. Kris could be another casuality because the women are so strong this year.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    The Swon Brothers were great last night. I hope they succeed in country music. Maybe we could replace Florida Georgia Line with them (wink).

Danielle and Amber were good. Holly was alright, but she lacks a connection and has trouble supporting her big notes.

Sasha was too theatrical for my taste last night, and while I appreciate what Judith did with her song, I still cannot seem to connect with her.

Vedo should be gone for sure. Kris could be another casuality because the women are so strong this year.
    I didn't know that the Swon Brothers had that type of performance in them, they were really good last night and they could end up being the last males left on the show.
    supercarriefan likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Not a good year to be a guy on a singing show. lol
    teesharky and supercarriefan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Not a good year to be a guy on a singing show. lol
    Well it looks like it's good to be a guy who can sing like a girl. lol.

Adam and his team's performance tonight was fantastic. I can't see Adam not winning this year.

•  
    Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast