Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Glee

Glee

So Im not entirely sure why the Glee thread got deleted but. Im making a new one. If the mods did it on purpose just let me know so i can stop this thread but Im not sure why it got deleted.

Carrie Fans Maniac aussiefan_21's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Weird huh! Oh well, new year, new thread. I wonder why they would delete the thread though?

Junior Carrie Follower
    well i still dont get why even tho Carrie still won the poll of WHICH ARTIST SHOULD BE PERFORMED NEXT ON GLEE, they still havent performed a single carrie song in all its seasons, and i am not talking bout her version of HSH or the Kristen Chenowit, but an actual main character and a recent song of hers OMMMGG FRUSTRATING

^ Glee is crap now. I dont care if Carrie gets a song on it Id prefer her not to be associated with it lol. I wouldnt have minded her getting a real song in seasons 1 or 2 by a lead

No new season of "The Glee Project" this year since "Glee" has yet to be officially renewed. An article said in order for TGP to get a new season Glee would have to get renewed for 2 seasons. So, no new kids from that show at least for season 5. hopefully more original focus then

Concert Stars
    Don't you think it's strange Glee hasn't been assured of a 5th season yet? I mean with the way S4 has turned out I'd hate for my fav show to end so abruptly and poorly if S4 does end up being its last. I know we've been told it should be renewed for a 5th season, and that would make alot of sense with what's happening in S4 - there's scope for drastic improvement in SL's for S5. I just feel Glee wouldn't be justified in ending up in S4 after what unfortunately has been a very poor season

^ i think theyre just trying to see if theyre going to renew it for a half season or full season right now. thats whats taking so long. also probably ryan and FOX are trying to find a common ground creatively i bet. tonight is FOXs TCAs so itll be interesting to see if they talk about Glee. this night last year was when a lot of the cast confirmed theyd be coming back for season 4. but...season 4 had already been announced

Concert Stars
    ^ Ahhhhh, so things might be a little clearer after the TCA's ... or even more up in the air and confusing! Seriously f*ck you Glee sometimes for playing with my emotions like this haha

So far at the TCAs...glee hasnt been officially renewed but FOX prez has been talking about season 5 saying its in negotiations. he also mentioned he thinks the format of just NYC could work but he has to talk to Ryan about it.

Brittany will be singing "Dancing on my own" by Robyn. which lyrics make no sense for her but whatever haha

Concert Stars
    So we learnt nothing from the TCA's except they're 'considering' renewing Glee for S5? I will be so pissed if its not renewed now considering how sh!t this season has been. I want justice given to our original characters we've grown to love. I can see Finchel/Klaine/Brittana reuniting right at the end but we actually won't see them together ... this totally blows

^ im sure itll get renewed. i bet Kevin and Ryan are just trying to find common ground if it should be split or just NYC

Concert Stars
    ^ I'm putting alot of faith here in you girl lol! I just don't see why they'd introduce all these new characters to perhaps then "forget" them by bringing some of original characters to NYC and focussing SL's there ... when will Glee ever makes sense though lol!

^ haha well. they took a look at their ratings and saw how terrible the newbies were doing. thatll make anyone take notice.

ugh the more interviews i see from last night from Naya the more i get disappointed. she states shes happy that santana and britt can still be friends and she hopes santana finds a new relationship in NYC. well...looks like Brittana dont get back together seeing as how the episode they're currently shooting is the one where Britt picks between Santana and Sam. so clearly Naya would know if Santana is back in a relationship with Britt or if theres even a chance there lol

so. Chris confirmed that Kurts bringing his new boyfriend home for valentines day. so brittana will also be friendzoned i think. wonder if Rachel will bring brody home so all the fandoms can suffer together

side note- i think Ryans been hacked on twitter lol or hes finally gone insane. seeing as how he just contradicted what two of his leads said last night
    Last edited by Grace_Of_God; 01-09-2013 at 11:17 PM.

oh. crap. the girl santana hooks up with is totally hot hahaha. i aint even mad. since its just a quick thing in episode 13.

btw Rachel does NOT bring Brody to the wedding
    Last edited by Grace_Of_God; 01-10-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Concert Stars
    Urgh, just saw the promo for next episode ... looks like that might be when Brochel sleep together. I will spare my eyes and not watch that disgusting crap lol!

Thank f*ck Brody will not be at the wedding. That could be good news too coz if they're still 'dating' or sleeping together ... whatever they're doing ... wouldn't he be at the wedding? Wonder what the Finchel drama will be then?

About time Santana and Kurt got new love interests lol. I've been suffering for 10 episodes and counting with this Brochel crap ... there will be at least a few more too

im not sure what the drama will be at all. cause Ryan says a pregnancy scare happens to one of the couples but Lea said this week Rachel isnt pregnant so IF she at least has the preggers scare wouldnt they want that to be a surprise and have some mystery to see if she might be pregnant

I dont think the girl is santanas new gf. i think its just a hook up for an episode. i just read a new Naya interview where she says in order for Santana to move to new york she needs to realize theres absolutely nothing left in McKinley for her. Looks like Brittana are done for good. I've stopped caring. Ill just enjoy the pretty on the show from now on.

and Brad wrote episode 13. Santanas "big" episode. Youve got once chance Brad. One chance

oh and in 11 Rachel asks brody to move in with them btw
    Last edited by Grace_Of_God; 01-11-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Concert Stars
    ^ Why Glee Why? Oh FFS, I'm seriously over this Brody sh!t. He's moving in now? What an absolute dagger to my Finchel heart after all the plans Finchel had to live in their little shoebox apartment in NYC
    Why must Finchel be tortured like this? Why do we constantly have to be tortured w/ the presence of Brody? So far over it it's not funny!

I can't see Bram actually being a serious relationship. Sam is to Brittana as Brody is to Finchel ... a stall point. Only difference is Brody has been around ALL season, other ships are only dealing with their dramas now. Santana wanted them to date other people yeah? Just part of her story, don't give up just yet - as freakin' hard as it is I'm not giving up on Finchel even though the writers are doing everything in their powers to not make me watch!

Hmmm, well this is interesting - Finchel are in a hotel room together in the wedding episode. Ummm, I have no idea what this means. Probably nothing so not getting my hopes up. Perhaps Finn walks in on Brochel or something? There lies within your Finchel drama! Sigh

LOL...so the people that have been giving spoilers all season months in advance and have an inside source at glee said that Ryan never wanted Brittana and he hates them, only Brad wanted them. and now Ryan has no clue what to do with them. LOL well there goes any hope i had of them being endgame.

Concert Stars
    Are you talking about GOBr? I don't believe a word they say ... they're just trollin'. They've been caught out lying before!

God give me strength to get through these next 3 Glee episodes ... the prize that awaits looks to be in episode 14 for Finchel shippers

•  
    Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast