Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dozens of shows will not reair in 2013

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

Dozens of shows will not reair in 2013

Last edited by glenn7; 12-09-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Concert Stars
    Speaking of which, it hasn't sunk in yet, but I just watched the last episode ever of The Office. For me, I have one more episode (for a few months, anyway) of Doctor Who, and my continuing plan of catching up with Law & Order, but I may have to find something new to watch, lol.

lol it was a terrible year for NBC. they cancelled every show they ordered this past season not including Hannibal which also hasnt been renewed yet either. and they lost a few shows like The Office....

FOX is in some trouble too if theyre resurrecting a cancelled show to beef up their lineup (24)
    Carrieflattsfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    So true about NBC - I thought Matthew Perry's show was doing okay - I mean it wasn't a huge hit . . . but I got the impression that it was doing okay. I liked that show :-(
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    If it wasn't for The Voice and the NFL, NBC wouldn't have anyone watching their network.
    Carrieflattsfan and glenn7 like this.

^ aint that the truth. The only nbc show i watch now is the little show that could aka Community. which shockingly got a renewal.
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_Of_God View Post
    lol it was a terrible year for NBC. they cancelled every show they ordered this past season not including Hannibal which also hasnt been renewed yet either. and they lost a few shows like The Office....

FOX is in some trouble too if theyre resurrecting a cancelled show to beef up their lineup (24)
    24 will slay in the ratings. There were so many die hard fans like me that are thrilled by that news. lol

Maybe NBC should resurrect Friends. lol It was on that network- right?

^ haha yes it was on NBC. but seeing as how most of the cast members have said they wont even do a reunion episode or movie i dont see that ever coming back as a series haha

Concert Stars
    One of the best shows of the year that evidently almost no one watched was Monday Mornings on TNT. It was brilliant & yet it is gone.

For me, USA, SyFy, TNT, FX, A&E, that is where most of my favorite shows come from. I watch very little of the Big 4 networks.
    bearball49 and glenn7 like this.

^ im embarrassed to say most of my tv is....illegal. since usually all i watch are showtime and hbo shows. i watch probably one/two shows per the big 4 networks.

and i hadnt even heard of Monday mornings. which i guess proves your point
    Last edited by Grace_Of_God; 05-17-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I never watch major networks, mostly USA, but ws seriously bummed they cancelled Burn Notice. They cancelled that and kept Royal Pains and that is a tough show to enjoy. Psyche is something only the 13 year old enjoys, oh well good thing they don't ske me. I have found o many shows long since gone that I love so I watch a lot of Netflix.

Concert Stars
    My favorite summer shows are on USA (Covert Affairs, etc.) and I love Rizzoli & Isles - so glad it is coming back soon!

I do have to say my guilty pleasure of the summer is NBC's America's Got Talent :-)

Hil
    All of the shows I watch have been renewed.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bearball49 View Post
    I never watch major networks, mostly USA, but ws seriously bummed they cancelled Burn Notice. They cancelled that and kept Royal Pains and that is a tough show to enjoy. Psyche is something only the 13 year old enjoys, oh well good thing they don't ske me. I have found o many shows long since gone that I love so I watch a lot of Netflix.
    I freaking love Psyche & I have shoes older than13. Burn Notice hasn't been cancelled until after this season. And, I must say I also enjoy Royal Pains & never found it difficult to enjoy. Good thing you don't live with me or you'd find yourself locked outside while I watched the good stuff & you peered in the window.

Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    My favorite summer shows are on USA (Covert Affairs, etc.) and I love Rizzoli & Isles - so glad it is coming back soon!
    haha I love both those shows as well.

and my guilty pleasure summer show is Big Brother.....and Pretty Little Liars (i know its terrible but whatever haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    All of the shows I watch have been renewed.

besides Smash, which I knew was getting cancelled, all my shows were also renewed.
    Hil likes this.

Hil
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_Of_God View Post
    besides Smash, which I knew was getting cancelled, all my shows were also renewed.
    ah yes, I forget about that. I watched smash & it was cancelled. Last year I loved Awake (NBC) and Prime Suspect (NBC) that was cancelled a year or so ago.

Concert Stars
    Hello . . . Walking Dead, anyone? Probably, the best show on cable and major networks.
    Hil and carrieismy1idol like this.

I know im in the minority but the two popular shows i hate are Girls and The Walking Dead.

Concert Stars
    I love Smash.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast