Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time

Concert Stars

Once Upon A Time

Just wondering if anyone else absolutely loves this show. I am hooked! So excited about the Season 1 Finale next week!!

I'm surprised no one started this sooner...actually, I'm more shocked that I didn't

I am in love with this show. I can't wait until the finale!!!

Has anyone seen the preview for next week yet? (It's OMG-good)
    cpeTN89 likes this.

im going to a "Once upon a time" character party next week for the season finale...i think im going as crazy belle LOL....this show is addicting
    cpeTN89 likes this.

I love this show!!! I want to see Emma kick some serious butt!!
    cpeTN89 likes this.

Concert Stars
    I love this show.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    I'm surprised no one started this sooner...actually, I'm more shocked that I didn't

I am in love with this show. I can't wait until the finale!!!

Has anyone seen the preview for next week yet? (It's OMG-good)
    No I haven't seen it yet. My DVR cut off the preview. Do you know where I can watch it online? I just can not wait.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace_Of_God View Post
    im going to a "Once upon a time" character party next week for the season finale...i think im going as crazy belle LOL....this show is addicting
    That sounds like so much fun. I think I would go as Rumpelstiltskin lol. He is my absolute favorite character. His is character is so complex and Robert Carlyle does an amazing job. But I really think all of the actor/actresses are top-notch on this show. I can't wait til sunday but it is going to suck having to wait for season 2. But I will for sure be getting season 1 on DVD and watching it over and over lol. I am obsessed with this show almost as much as I am carrie... well nevermind, not quite lmao!

New Carrie Fan
    This is a great show... I like this show..

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I just love this show. It's like all my favorite childhood stories rolled into one. I really liked tonight's episode. Obviously there are some things I'd like to see, but I understand they have to save stuff for next year.

omg the way they started the finale SPOILER ALERT, with Emma finding out and believing. I was freaking the f#ck out! i was so happy

Quote Originally Posted by Grace_Of_God View Post
    omg the way they started the finale SPOILER ALERT, with Emma finding out and believing. I was freaking the f#ck out! i was so happy
    I KNOW!!! ME TOO. The finale was everything and more.

Now, what was that purple smoke?!?!?! LOL

^ its by the same writers as LOST....they love their smoke hahaha

I always go back and forth with if I like Emma or not but i totally did this episode! she was BA. and that moment when everyone remember who they were after the curse was broken! awesome!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I've always liked Emma. I was never frustrated with Emma taking so long to believe. I've read about that being a big complaint for some. It probably has something to do with Dana Scully being one of my all time favorite characters. You want to talk denial. Scully is the queen of denial. Compared to Scully, Emma's denial is nothing.

Emma is way too trusting though especially for someone who has had her life. You'd think she would be the queen of "Trust No One."

^ i think one of my big issues was her whole "I can tell when people are lying" thing yet she was repeatedly fooled by people (Sydney, and tonight Mr.Gold)

but I def like her. I moved past being on the fence about her after tonights episode. Ruby still my favorite girl and Jefferson is my favorite guy

but OMG Mr.Gold is an amazing character as well.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    It'd be funny if Regina and Gold were thinking they'd be the most powerful only for Emma to end up having the most magic of them all. She has to have some with the curse breaking and being the true love baby. I can see her being really annoyed with the whole thing. She'd probably be like okay I saved my son and broke the curse now I'm done. Only to find out she still has to help mom and dad save the citizens from Regina and Gold.

^ oh totally! i hope she has magic. lol cause her attitude would be priceless.

Concert Stars
    omg just got to watch the finale on DVR. It was amazing!!! I can't believe the curse is broken... and emma was totally bad ass in this episode. I loved when she said "It's storming like a *****" lmao. Yea I think Emma will get a lot of magic too next season and have to fend of Gold and Regina. It is going to be great. Does anyone have any clue when season 2 will be on? I can't wait til they release season 1 on dvd.

Once Upon a Time was at Comic-Con today.

I've compiled all the character reveals, etc, here for you guys:

Once Upon a Time at Comic-Con 2012 — NEWS, PHOTOS, VIDEOS & TWEETS | Jason the Gleek

^ YES! i didnt know they had their panel already. all good news! cant wait for the return of this show!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I was surprised how excited I was about Captain Hook being added. I kinda want him to be a total wack job.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast