Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Castle

Insane Carrie Fan

Castle

I can't find the other Castle thread so here's to a brand new one for all awesome Castle discussions.

Castle-Fans.Org | Your most reliable source for all things Castle, starring Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic | Watch Castle Monday's At 10 PM on ABC is where I get most of my info/spoilers from.

Let's begin!
    allamericangirl8 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    EXACTLY. Caskett for life.<3 I liked Slaughter. I thought he was hilarious. Disgusting, but hilarious. And I loved how much of a pansy Castle was. I have a love-hate relationship with this new development in their relationship. It's quite artistic of the writers to pull something like that. On the other hand, I want Castle and Beckett to get together already! Nathan Fillion said he didn't want them to get together until the last possible second because he didn't want the couple to be ruined a la Ross and Rachel.

LET'S DO IT.
    I'm pretty confident in the writers and the person-in-charge (Andrew Marlowe) of the storyline that they will do a good job developing this relationship. Based on what he's said-he seems to have a concrete vision and direction in where he wants to go with this relationship. I don't know if you've seen the interviews but he basically said that he's not going to keep them apart just to keep them apart and vice versa. He doesn't think putting them together would end up as the "moonlighting curse"; it's more of HOW they get there and HOW they deal with the relationship. Each season has a different theme running through the characters as they grow. I think it's smart of them to have the characters actually GO somewhere then the typical ring-a-round-the-rosy game.

Speaking of "growth", Castle and Becket sure adapted to each other pretty well handcuffed to each other. I was laughing throughout the whole episode. lol

Concert Stars
    I haven't seen too many interviews, to be honest. It's good to know we won't be watching a cat-and-mouse game 'til the final episode. Relieving, actually.

I love how Beckett is totally the dude in the, er, "relationship." x) She was the one trying to save him when he was in a bank robbery.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I haven't seen too many interviews, to be honest. It's good to know we won't be watching a cat-and-mouse game 'til the final episode. Relieving, actually.

I love how Beckett is totally the dude in the, er, "relationship." x) She was the one trying to save him when he was in a bank robbery.
    That episode was FREAKING fantastic. Remember that scene where becket is supposed to be calming down the kidnapper and instead she yells and threatens to put a bullet through his brain? Damn, that was really something.

I hear Castle and Becket's secrets will be out in the open come finale so they will have to confront their issues.

What has been your favorite episodes so far in this season?

Been a fan of Nathan Fillion since his "Firefly" days. Castle and Beckett needs to get together already! lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Castle promo for the Zombie episode! I jumped. XD

Castle 4x22 Undead Again Sneak Peek 1 - Zombie at the Morgue - YouTube

"He's undead!" Hahahaha

Concert Stars
    "Our killer's a zombie!" High five! LOL

Love Castle!

Concert Stars
    SSSSHHHHH. It's on in three hours for me. I'm gonna be so tempted to check this thread now. x)

Concert Stars
    Well, that happened at the very beginning of the episode. I won't post any spoilers. But I will tell you this episode is awesome!

Concert Stars
    oh a Castle thread!! I love this show! been watching it since the very first season and I cannot get enough of this show!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by twaintrain View Post
    Well, that happened at the very beginning of the episode. I won't post any spoilers. But I will tell you this episode is awesome!
    Anything pivotal happen? I'm getting antsy. x) Every episode is just excellent.

Concert Stars
    Anything pivotal happen? I'm getting antsy. x) Every episode is just excellent.
    Yes! Let's just say Castle starts to understand what Beckett has been going through.

And they showed a preview of next week's season finale! WOW!
    (I'm not going to spoil anything)
    allamericangirl8 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Yes! Let's just say Castle starts to understand what Beckett has been going through.

And they showed a preview of next week's season finale! WOW!
    (I'm not going to spoil anything)
    that promo I about died! I mean I cannot wait for next week!!

Concert Stars
    "Our killer's a zombie!" High five! LOL

Love Castle!
    Just got to this part. Castle's so priceless! That was awesome.

I'm convinced the killer is the victim's boss. We'll see.

Caskett's breakin' my heart.

Concert Stars
    "The more intelligent the victim, the more delicious the brains."

Concert Stars
    MOTHER OF ALL THAT'S HOLY.

THE PROMO FOR NEXT EPISODE. Could it be? The cat and mouse game is over? :') This is legit the best show ever, man.

Insane Carrie Fan
    "The more intelligent the victim, the more delicious the brains."
    bahahaha. It was great fun seeing Castle pull Becket's buttons.

I also love seeing the interaction between Alexis and Castle; my heart SANK when she told him to "grow up" and be adult. Boo at Castle's hurt face. Awesome to see that Alexis isn't ready to let go of this part of her childhood and that she still wants to play with her Father. <3 I can understand her conflicted thoughts between challenging herself and letting go while still wanting to stay close to her family and be a little girl. Happy to see that she'll be sticking around though she'll be off to freakin' COLUMBIA. why is she so smart. ._. I'm applying to colleges soon and I'd LOVE to go to a top notch school like that but I probably won't stand a chance. The competition there is crazy stuff.
    But, I digress. haha. I'm actually glad that Alexis didn't stay with whatshisname. What I love so much about her is that she's such a grounded and confident lady. She's a breath of fresh air from all the spoiled girls on other television shows who are boy crazy and doing nothing with their lives.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Check out the Canadian promo...

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    Check out the Canadian promo...
    I was like uhhhhh WHATTTT?! but I know the promo for the US I legit flailed and was freaking out and going oh my god!

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast