Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Concert Stars

Please pray for Chardon

There was a shooting in my community today, at my high school. 5 were shot and one has been confirmed dead. One of my friends who was shot is in surgery now. Please keep everyone in your prayers! This is so tough for everyone.

Chardon High School Shooting: Official Statements | FOX8.com

Concert Stars
    I'm with you. It's not too far from me.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CaReBeAr1463 View Post
    There was a shooting in my community today, at my high school. 5 were shot and one has been confirmed dead. One of my friends who was shot is in surgery now. Please keep everyone in your prayers! This is so tough for everyone.

My friend and I were between classes and heard the sad news. It is all over campus now. We are so sorry to hear this and our prayers are with all you kids, your parents and the injured and the family of the student that was killed. I go to Ohio State and we all know that this could happen anytime, anywhere. It is sad to know that you are not safe anywhere. You will all pull together and get back to normal again with time--but you will never forget this tragic occurance. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Junior Carrie Follower Daydreamer81's Avatar
    oh wow i had heard about this story today and thought it was just so horrific. All of you are definitely in my prayers

I'm so sorry for you...that you had to go through this horrible thing!! Prayers going out to you and all the families. Praying for your friend to come through the surgery ok and that all others are ok. So so sorry for the student that was killed. Such a senseless crime!!

Ace
    Concert Stars
    I just saw this news ..this is soo soo sad.....my thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families as well as the entire staffs and students at Chardon High School

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This story was on the local news this morning, Cleveland is not too far from me. This is a terrible tragedy, and my prayers are with the victims and their families. I can't imagine what you all are going through right now. Hang in there and God Bless.

Concert Stars
    I heard about the shooting this morning and will keep them in my prayers. Please let us know how your friend is doing.

Concert Stars
    thank you so much everyone, all the prayers mean so much. Tomorrow there is a candle lighting cermony taking place at my church that I will be attending. I just can't believe something like this has happened in such a small. quiet city. Usually were are known for getting a lot of snow, not terrible crimes like this. Thank you again for the thoughts and prayers!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    What a tragedy. You and your friends will not forget this. It is something that will make you grow inside. Good luck to your friend in surgery. My thoughts are with you.

Praying sweetie..God Bless!

Concert Stars
    My thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends in the community during this difficult time.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I saw the news during my lunch hour earlier today, just horrible.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone in Chardon.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Such senseless violence.
    My prayers are with your entire community as you try to heal from this tragedy.

Concert Stars
    thank you for all the prayers. a second student has been confirmed deceased breaks my heart!

Concert Stars
    Sorry to hear about the other death -- keeping your friends and their families in my prayers.

Concert Stars
    the third victim passed away earlier this afternoon, please keep everyone in your prayers <3

I heard that...so so sorry...keeping everyone in your community in my prayers...you all hold on to each other...

Concert Stars
    the third victim passed away earlier this afternoon, please keep everyone in your prayers <3
    How is your friend doing?

Concert Stars
    he is hanging in there. he went into surgery yesterday. the bullet was so close to hitting his spine but missed. he can't move his legs right now, theres a chance he may be paralyzed but hoping that isnt the case and he improves. he is still in the hospital. the other victim who got hit got released today and is home with her family tonight<3

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast