Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Huge Carrie Follower m.chill99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    850
    Concert Stars

    These girls at my school...

    Well, let me start off by saying that they are Swifties, the freakin die-hard ones that would jump out of a plane without a parachute for Taylor. They've been noticing my Carrie shirts, and they Carrie posters in my locker (The posters are pretty obvious, every inch of my locker is covered with Carrie...) and they have the NERVE to tell me "Taylor is better than Carrie." and they give me a whole LIST of reasons (Of course I had back up to prove them wrong) but they just kept going on and on and on with the same reasons. Except detailed. I'll say "Carrie can hold a note longer than Taylor" they'll say "Taylor was offered a record deal at 13 but turned it down cuz they wouldn't let her write her own music, and they don't give out record deals to just anyone." (Explain Rebecca Black, please.) GODDDD, they just would randomly come up to me at school with more detailed stupid reasons and I like literally wanted to punch them in their face. I was just about to, but I don't like getting in trouble with the administrators at my school.

    That's my little rant. I hope those girls come to school with a little common sense tomorrow.

  • #2
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    I doubt these girl have much sense if they like SWSRN. You do your thing and don't mind their defenseless arguments.

  • #3
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    They're just trying to get under your skin. If you ignore it, they won't have any reason to bother you. Try putting your headphones on when you see them coming towards you- they'll get the message you don't want to talk to them eventually.


  • #4
    Huge Carrie Follower m.chill99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    850
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    I doubt these girl have much sense if they like SWSRN. You do your thing and don't mind their defenseless arguments.
    Haha they don't, who goes up to the biggest Carrie fan at school and hates on Carrie?

  • #5
    Huge Carrie Follower m.chill99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    850
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    They're just trying to get under your skin. If you ignore it, they won't have any reason to bother you. Try putting your headphones on when you see them coming towards you- they'll get the message you don't want to talk to them eventually.

    I'll try that tomorrow, hopefully it works.

  • #6
    Huge Carrie Follower julesb2183's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    550
    Just tell them everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

  • #7
    Huge Carrie Follower rosie08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    WILMINGTON,NC
    Posts
    665
    Honey you know who is the best so I wouldn't let it bother you!! Carrie is the best she doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles to make her sound better. all is good!!

  • #8
    Huge Carrie Follower m.chill99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    850
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie08 View Post
    Honey you know who is the best so I wouldn't let it bother you!! Carrie is the best she doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles to make her sound better. all is good!!
    Ha, true that!

  • #9
    Carrie Guru carriesweetkisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    17,755
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    They're just trying to get under your skin. If you ignore it, they won't have any reason to bother you. Try putting your headphones on when you see them coming towards you- they'll get the message you don't want to talk to them eventually.

    +1


    Agreeing with this. Best thing to do. Once they see that you're ignoring them, they'll stop bothering you.

  • #10
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    1,267
    Way to go Carrie warrior! I love how people think they can actually compare carrie and taylor....

  • #11
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,183
    ha at those girls. Carrie was also offered a record deal; it only fell through because the specific label was dropped from the big label company.

    well, you know who's best so who cares who they think. Taylor can earn all the money she wants but still not being able to sing quite in tune just really shakes things up a bit, don't ya think? She's quite famous for all the boy drama she creates for her "stories".

    Carrie, on the other hand is the voice of the generation and brings nothing but credibility to country music as a whole

    Yeah, I concur with the above thoughts. Don't give a bother to them and their silly games.

  • #12
    Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,676
    Concert Stars
    aw don't let them bother you! I hate it when her fans come and trash Carrie for no reason! It legit makes me want to cry.
    Just remember
    a) Carrie's obviously the better singer, and the better overall artist. We don't even have to list the reasons here why because its so obvious but if they challenge you maybe you could talk about how Carrie won american idol, the praise her voice has gotten her, the variety and emotion of her songs etc
    b) You werent the one immature enough to start it. If they wanna come over and diss Carrie for no reason, then it just makes them look dumb and immature

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by m.chill99 View Post
    Well, let me start off by saying that they are Swifties, the freakin die-hard ones that would jump out of a plane without a parachute for Taylor. They've been noticing my Carrie shirts, and they Carrie posters in my locker (The posters are pretty obvious, every inch of my locker is covered with Carrie...) and they have the NERVE to tell me "Taylor is better than Carrie." and they give me a whole LIST of reasons (Of course I had back up to prove them wrong) but they just kept going on and on and on with the same reasons. Except detailed. I'll say "Carrie can hold a note longer than Taylor" they'll say "Taylor was offered a record deal at 13 but turned it down cuz they wouldn't let her write her own music, and they don't give out record deals to just anyone." (Explain Rebecca Black, please.) GODDDD, they just would randomly come up to me at school with more detailed stupid reasons and I like literally wanted to punch them in their face. I was just about to, but I don't like getting in trouble with the administrators at my school.

    That's my little rant. I hope those girls come to school with a little common sense tomorrow.
    just tell them that their right. most people dont have the money for their daddy to by them record deals
    becca T

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan carriefan0825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    5,771
    that is annoying. well, i say just leave them in their fantasy world when taylor is better than carrie.


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •