Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Jamie & her husband form band "Two Story Road"

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Jamie & her husband form band "Two Story Road"

Jamie just posted this on Facebook; congrats to them! Huge news, I'm happy for her.

Hi Friends! Today's announcement is coming to you after lots of planning, TONS of excitement, and quite a roller coaster of emotion. I can barely contain myself as I try to find the words to tell you guys everything I want to tell you….Here goes….

For the last several months, my husband Brandon and I have been working SOOO hard, and we are finally ready to reveal the news that we are now a COUNTRY DUO…called TWO STORY ROAD!!! Wow, it feels so good to get that out! For years now we have been traveling the world on different tours. We would go weeks and months without seeing each other. Suddenly one day we realized how to fix that: put our voices together! And what a blast we are having so far. This is going to be a dream come true.

All our love and deepest gratitude goes to Carrie Underwood and Danny Gokey for their support and encouragement. They have been such amazing "bosses" and we can never thank them enough. This next part is more specifically for all of you Carrie fans. I am probably gonna have to fight back tears as I write it. Sadly, this life changing decision also means that I have to announce that my last Carrie show will be December 22nd. Just a couple shows left. :-(
    These past 5 years of traveling with her and the band have given me some of the coolest moments of my life, and I will forever be so proud and honored to say that I got to spend hundreds of nights singing behind our country queen!! I am going to miss those guys and that lady tremendously. I am so glad that the friendships will last a lifetime. As far as you fans…wow…it's hard to find enough ways to tell you how amazing you have been to me! I have never experienced anything but love and kind words from you guys. Thank you so much! The same goes for all of the Danny fans. I know Brandon feels the exact same way. Thank you all so so much!

Please check out our brand new website (just posted today!) It's Two Story Road and there you can get links to our new Facebook and Twitter. Also, there are lots of Two Story Road photos and you can get a sneak peak at some of the music we are working on! We really hope that you guys can share in this excitement with us. We would be beyond flattered to have you as our first Two Story Road friends and fans, and to have you on the road with us from the beginning! Your support is going to mean the world to us, and be instrumental in these early stages of our new career. We love you guys…really, truly, love love love!!!

Two Story Road

Carrie Guru
    Husband and wife working together almost every day ? From my experience, it's not a good news

Concert Stars
    I am so glad for her but sad that she will be leaving Carrie. I wish her nothing but the best!

Concert Stars
    "These past 5 years of traveling with her and the band have given me some of the coolest moments of my life, and I will forever be so proud and honored to say that I got to spend hundreds of nights singing behind our country queen!!"

She knows her stuff!

AWEEE JAMIE!

Junior Carrie Follower underwoodfanfrance's Avatar
    I'm so happy for both of them!

Concert Stars
    I wish them the best of luck in their career.

I hope they make it!! And wow, is she gorgeous!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    Best wishes to Jamie and Brandon!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Ty
    Hopefully they can find success.

So happy for Jamie & Brandon....wish them all the success in the world!!!! It's bittersweet for all of us because Jamie is so fantastic and sweet!!!!! At least Carrie and us had her for 5 years!! <3
    Cps235, Smokyiiis and rainbow1 like this.

What is his label? I'm sooooo proud and happy for them, I hope much sucess for them!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan boilermaker's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Wish Jamie and Brandon all the luck in the world. This is their dream and their chance and they need to take it. Jamie has been such a great backup singer for Carrie and it is sad to see her go. I'm sure Carrie will do whatever she can to help them and we may see her again as an opening act if they are successful.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    Wish Jamie and Brandon all the luck in the world. This is their dream and their chance and they need to take it. Jamie has been such a great backup singer for Carrie and it is sad to see her go. I'm sure Carrie will do whatever she can to help them and we may see her again as an opening act if they are successful.

wouldnt be surprised if they end up on a few dates with Carrie this spring
    jaylee50 likes this.

What an incredibly gracious message from Jamie. My sons and I got to meet her at the Blown Away Tour stop in Springfield, MO and I posted the photo of them standing with Jamie outside the bus. She was so, so nice. I join all of you in wishing her the very best!
    opry051008 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Has there been announcement of her replacement? Must be a sad day for the whole crew! Working together like this for so many years, its got to be like a sibling connection. Sure do wish them the best!
    opry051008 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    @carrieunderwood Tonight, we also bid a fond farewell to @jamelle210. She's moving on to bigger and better things...best of luck, Jamie! We'll miss you!

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Darn another back up singer leaving Carrie's band I hope they will find a replacement next year before she starts the second leg of her BA tour

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie_Rocks_The_House View Post
    Darn another back up singer leaving Carrie's band I hope they will find a replacement next year before she starts the second leg of her BA tour
    They more than likely already have a replacement. Back up singers arent like guitarists or other band musicians. If they are good they typically have dreams of be being the lead vocalist. I wish Jamie the best of luck.

Obsessed Carrie Fan boilermaker's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    They more than likely already have a replacement. Back up singers arent like guitarists or other band musicians. If they are good they typically have dreams of be being the lead vocalist. I wish Jamie the best of luck.
    They already have a replacement. Jamie was suppose to leave before the tour started so they lined one up already. Her name is Angela something and she filled in for Jamie when Jamie's brother got married one weekend. She was also the 2nd backup singer at one of the recent awards shows. She tweeted one of the band members about being excited about joining the band for the next leg.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    They already have a replacement. Jamie was suppose to leave before the tour started so they lined one up already. Her name is Angela something and she filled in for Jamie when Jamie's brother got married one weekend. She was also the 2nd backup singer at one of the recent awards shows. She tweeted one of the band members about being excited about joining the band for the next leg.
    the new BVG is Andrea Thomas.She did sing BGV on the AMAs w/Jaime
    https://twitter.com/andrearthomas

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast