Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 75 of 75
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Jamie leaving??

  1. #61
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    161
    Has Jaime officialy anounnced she is leaving if not think she should


    Quote Originally Posted by Angel8675 View Post
    I had thought the same thing when I saw the thread.

    Many Blessings Jamie

  • #62
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    Carrie announced Jamie leaving at a performance just lately. Jamie did show up at the Opry after that but plan on a new backup singer.

  • #63
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    Carrie announced Jamie leaving at a performance just lately. Jamie did show up at the Opry after that but plan on a new backup singer.


    i think she should announce that she is leaving she has alot of fans that may not know why she left and why be the Opry

  • #64
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy27 View Post
    i think she should announce that she is leaving she has alot of fans that may not know why she left and why be the Opry


    Carrie just tweeted a pic of the band after rehearsels and jaime was in it so not sure she is leaving

  • #65
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Yeah, she must not have left after all. Strange.

  • #66
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    Let's hope Jamie is staying. Maybe it was the ground swell of support from the carriefans.

  • #67
    Insane Carrie Fan Daraebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,175
    Jamelle will officially not be returning to sing BGV on the spring tour. Jamie and her husband have decided to become a country duo "Two Story Road"
    Here is their website and video



    Two Story Road

    You can listen to some of their music if you click on the music tab
    rainbow1 likes this.

  • #68
    sco
    sco is offline
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    Jamelle will officially not be returning to sing BGV on the spring tour. Jamie and her husband have decided to become a country duo "Two Story Road"
    Here is their website and video



    Two Story Road

    You can listen to some of their music if you click on the music tab
    Congratulations to them. She is too talented to be a background singer forever. I'm guessing that the second background singer from the AMA awards will be taking over for her. I saw a tweet a little while back that indicated that but I can't remember her name.
    Schrodinger likes this.

  • #69
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    18,653
    Concert Stars
    ^ Andrea Thomas was the bgv at the AMAs

    Congrats to Jaime and her husband. Wish the luck with their new duo!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #70
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    14,537
    Concert Stars
    I hate to see Jamie leave, but I will look forward to hearing their music!! I expect them to do very well....she'll have a lot of support from Carrie fans!!
    Schrodinger likes this.

  • #71
    Carrie Guru carebearcarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    16,017
    Concert Stars
    I'm very happy for her! Cant wait to hear music from her and her hubby. (:


    Anyone have a pic of the new girl?

  • #72
    sco
    sco is offline
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,567
    Here's the tweet from Andrea Thomas. Capture.JPG
    maddkat likes this.

  • #73
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
    Posts
    1,828
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Here's the tweet from Andrea Thomas. Capture.JPG
    She plays Halo! Fantastic, I wonder if can get Carrie to play I'm such a geek.

  • #74
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Congratulations to them. She is too talented to be a background singer forever. I'm guessing that the second background singer from the AMA awards will be taking over for her. I saw a tweet a little while back that indicated that but I can't remember her name.


    sounds exciting will miss her and that is 1st time i have heard Jamie talk

  • #75
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hialeah, FL, USA
    Posts
    2
    It is looking Something have happened between those two. I can't get it full but as i think it is some thing really teasing one.
    Must be aware. No one know what is going to be happen..!
    Just can hope for the best.
    Last edited by LukeRex; 01-12-2014 at 10:35 PM.


  •  
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •