• 2 Post By judes
  • 5 Post By judes
  • 3 Post By rainbow1
  • 1 Post By DizzyDollyDee
  • 3 Post By opry051008

Thread: Ed Eason-great vids!

Concert Stars

Ed Eason-great vids!

For the avid fans of Ed Eason , there are two great videos that Ed did for McPherson Guitars - He's an amazing musician - so glad he's in Carrie's band, an original member Here's one from March 2012

Artist Interview March 2012-Ed Eason - YouTube

the other one I can't seem to bring here - search Ed Eason on youtube - it's from last year

here's one of Carrie introducing the band
    Carrie sings happy birthday + band introductions - YouTube

here's an old one of Garrett someone found
    Garrett Goodwin Drums - YouTube

here's one of Jimmy Herman for McPherson Guitars
    Artist Interview- April 2012 Jimmy Herman - YouTube

here's one of Jamie singing The Prayer with her husband Brandon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwKYViklZw
    Last edited by judes; 06-11-2012 at 05:25 AM.
    hjj, Farawayhills, Pi314CA and 7 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Oh my gosh!! That was awesome. I love music - it seems to totally consume so much of my life but I'm guilty of focusing more on the singer. Yes, I've noticed the band and I've completely believed them to be awesomely talented but yet my focus has still been Carrie. I loved this interview! It gave some of us an insight into the personality of that talented man-especially those of us who haven't poked around and tried to find out more info about the individual band members. Thank you so much for pointing us to this video - wish they would all make one!! I've heard the most about Mark as he helped bring Carrie and Mike together and his wife makes awesome cupcakes I understand but thats about it. Are there more of these videos about the other band members somewhere? Even her back-up singer. Seems like this one has been with her a long time now.
    liz278 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^ There are some others, I'll see if I can dig them up - the band members are so talented and such great people!
    DizzyDollyDee and Ann055 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    ^^ There are some others, I'll see if I can dig them up - the band members are so talented and such great people!
    THANKS!!! I'll try to keep checking back!! Would love to see them! They are pretty much the original band aren't they?

Concert Stars
    ^^ Yes, pretty much the original band, the non originals have been with the band around 4 1/2 years - Mark Childers, bass and musical director is original, Ed Eason is original, Jonathan Hamby keyboards replaced the original player after a couple of months so he started in 2005 like the others.In 2007 Shawn Tubbs replaced the first musical director who played guitar , when Carrie was opening for Kenny Chesney; Jimmy Herman replaced Ashley Clark on fiddle, mandolin and back up vocals after Ashley left 4 1/2 years ago to start the band with his brothers the Sons of Sylvia who opened for Carrie on the Play On tour, he was with Carrie for 2 years, Chad Jeffers joined the band adding the pedal steel , he arrived 4 1/2 years ago at the same time Jimmy Herman came on board, Garrett Goodwin is the second drummer, there was a first drummer and a filler for a few performances and then Garrett arrived about 4 and some months ago around Jan 2008 I believe also, Jamelle Fraley had two back up singers before her . I think Jamie has been with the band 4 years now
    Last edited by judes; 06-14-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Concert Stars
    I love hereing about and listening to these guys play!! Carrie is a lucky girl, to have them...and vice versa!!!
    Pi314CA, Farawayhills and Ann055 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks so much Judes for the summary of Carrie's band members!! Had no idea Ed had been with her since the beginning!! Wow! I knew Mark had and actually he wasn't musical director to begin with either was he? Seems like I vaguely remember a change in there but I could be wrong. A lot of us females loved Ashley and hated to see him leave. I remember the other 2 backup female singers also. Its the rest of the band I need to learn more about - I love watching them when the camera focuses in on them. Are they all married and have families? I loved hearing how Ed has learned how important his family has become and its got to be hard when the long and heavy touring starts!! Thanks again Judes!!
    liz278 likes this.

Thanks for this thread! I love learning more about the band members. They are just great!!

Carrie Guru
    I see Shaun is there too.

January 2012 Artist Shawn Tubbs - YouTube
    Ann055, Pi314CA and judes like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    Thanks so much Judes for the summary of Carrie's band members!! Had no idea Ed had been with her since the beginning!! Wow! I knew Mark had and actually he wasn't musical director to begin with either was he? Seems like I vaguely remember a change in there but I could be wrong. A lot of us females loved Ashley and hated to see him leave. I remember the other 2 backup female singers also. Its the rest of the band I need to learn more about - I love watching them when the camera focuses in on them. Are they all married and have families? I loved hearing how Ed has learned how important his family has become and its got to be hard when the long and heavy touring starts!! Thanks again Judes!!

Mark took over being musical director after the first musical director left along with the first back up singer( they are married now ), Mark is married to Ivey who has the reknowned Ivey Cupcakes, Shawn is married , Ed is also, I don't know whether Garrett, Jonathan , Jimmy or Chad is married . Jamelle is married.

•