Page 111 of 207 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 4134
Like Tree8941Likes

Thread: Storyteller Tour

Concert Stars
    Anybody else trying to get MSG tickets? This is my first time using a fan club presale. For some reason I'm not getting anything closer than like 10th row? Is this normal? Surely that many seats didn't sell that quickly.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    The timer ran out and it gave me Section 134, Row D AGAIN for Cincy, just different seats.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad4815 View Post
    Anybody else trying to get MSG tickets? This is my first time using a fan club presale. For some reason I'm not getting anything closer than like 10th row? Is this normal? Surely that many seats didn't sell that quickly.
    When I tried in Louisville, I got Row H in the corner. Today I am getting freaking 4th row in Cincy on the side (two sections over from center) and my hubby says I can't go due to money. (Crying)

Carrie Guru
    The first set of rows are reserved for the VIP tickets.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    When I tried in Louisville, I got Row H in the corner. Today I am getting freaking 4th row in Cincy on the side (two sections over from center) and my hubby says I can't go due to money. (Crying)
    Stop looking for tickets Stacey, it's going to drive you crazy.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Stop looking for tickets Stacey, it's going to drive you crazy.
    Lol, I know. The problem is I'll do the same thing at 11 for Nashville. Oh, what could have been!

If he would change his mind in the next 4 minutes, these tickets could be mine, lol!
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Why are the venues selling for end stage instead of center stage?

Concert Stars
    That's the problem I'm getting too. The MSG floor plan shows a standard stage and not the ST stage so it keeps giving me end stage.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Are most of them selling the end sections? The section I got for Cincy is on the side, but it's at the "end" of the side, so the camera arm could still be an issue if you are on the wrong side. I know that the center side sections (center and one section over) are pretty much reserved mostly for VIP packages. Cincy says it is going to have the Official Platinum seats, but they are apparently not available during the pre-sale.

Carrie Guru
    Are most of them selling the end sections? The section I got for Cincy is on the side, but it's at the "end" of the side, so the camera arm could still be an issue if you are on the wrong side. I know that the center side sections (center and one section over) are pretty much reserved mostly for VIP packages. Cincy says it is going to have the Official Platinum seats, but they are apparently not available during the pre-sale.
    I went into 4 locations and all were displaying end-stage setups. However, I don't know if all sections are being generated for sale or just end stage sections.

Carrie Guru
    That's the problem I'm getting too. The MSG floor plan shows a standard stage and not the ST stage so it keeps giving me end stage.
    I just based my purchase on where I know are the best seats instead of what the floor plan is showing.

Carrie Guru
    Lol, I know. The problem is I'll do the same thing at 11 for Nashville. Oh, what could have been!

If he would change his mind in the next 4 minutes, these tickets could be mine, lol!
    You should tell him... what if she gets pregnant again, it could be another 4 years before she tours again. lol.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Concert Stars

Poor thing, if it weren't weird, I'd send you the money. I'm not Trump rich, but I'm not poor either.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    There is nothing more depressing than finding great seats to a Carrie concert and watching the timer countdown while praying your husband responds and says we can go and the timer running out. Joint bank accounts suck sometimes, lol.
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jptexas View Post
    Poor thing, if it weren't weird, I'd send you the money. I'm not Trump rich, but I'm not poor either.
    Lol, thanks. We aren't rich either, but we are far from poor. If I hadn't already seen her in Louisville, he wouldn't have a problem with it. We actually have over $1,000 extra each month right now from living in an apartment while our house is being built. I have plenty of money in my bank account to buy the tickets. The problem is that I also have over $500 in medical bills from December waiting to be paid, as well as a few hundred dollars worth of light fixtures we need to buy for the new house. Plus, I want to spend between $500-1000 to buy my 3 year old daughter a swing set for our new house. So, it isn't an issue of not having they money, just an issue of other priorities right now. Being a grownup sucks sometimes, lol. These are the days when I wish we were like some other couples and had our own discretionary spending accounts and a joint household account, but we throw it all together. It works best 99% of the time, except for that 1% of the time when I want to see Carrie Underwood for the second time in less than a year, lol.

I appreciate that you even considered it for a second, lol. I'm sure there is another Carrie fan out there that could really use it!

I was thinking of Hil, though, when I pulled up those seats for Cincy. I hope she got good seats.
    DazzledByCarrie likes this.

Concert Stars
    There is nothing more depressing than finding great seats to a Carrie concert and watching the timer countdown while praying your husband responds and says we can go and the timer running out. Joint bank accounts suck sometimes, lol.
    Me and my better half have a joint account also, BUT, we also have separate accounts too. Lol
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'm ready and waiting for the Memphis pre-sale to begin. I hope I manage to secure some good seats. I feel nervous. This will be my first-ever Carrie concert in the US. Can't wait!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    I'm ready and waiting for the Memphis pre-sale to begin. I hope I manage to secure some good seats. I feel nervous. This will be my first-ever Carrie concert in the US. Can't wait!
    Good Luck!
    LouisaJessie likes this.

Concert Stars
    Ugh now ticketmaster isn't even letting me search lol. It keeps saying unable to process my request try again later. Oh well.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Good Luck!
    Thanks Opry. :-)
    opry051008 likes this.

•