Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree8941Likes

Thread: Storyteller Tour

Huge Carrie Follower carriethequeen's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Man! No Columbus or Cincinnatti. I will have to wait until the second leg for those. I might go to Cleveland or Youngstown though because I can't wait until next fall to see her!!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Hope she adds more dates. And I hope she isn't working these dates around Mike's hockey schedule to cities, Cause Indiana doesn't have a hockey team and that's not fair to fans

Concert Stars
    Glad she's coming to San Antonio! Praying already for meet and greet! LOL
    maddkat, rainbow1 and Ann055 like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy27 View Post
    Hope she adds more dates. And I hope she isn't working these dates around Mike's hockey schedule to cities, Cause Indiana doesn't have a hockey team and that's not fair to fans
    I wished she had better opening acts. 1st tour in 3 years. And not real sure I like the 360 stage.just takes the fun out of the concert

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ how does it take the fun out? Garth's fans don't seem to thik it does, nor did the George fans when he did it

Quote Originally Posted by cindy27 View Post
    Louisville doesn't have a hockey team either

she'll have a second leg in the fall
    glenn7, countrymama22 and Ann055 like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Do people already have the presale codes? I haven't gotten mine yet

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbasumner View Post
    Do people already have the presale codes? I haven't gotten mine yet
    FC codes? Yes it'd be on the events page
    bubbasumner and glenn7 like this.

Still have never seen Carrie live - was hoping a Minneapolis, MN or Sioux Falls, SD (brand new arena - Luke and Shania played) would be on the list.

I'm assuming no Minneapolis since she just played the State Fair in August (sold out in mere minutes I think since I missed tickets) - gotta make people miss her!

I couldn't care less about the openers....yikes. Would have been a cool opportunity to market some 'girl power' rather than two openers who don't have the best name recognition. I read that the Swon Bros just got released from their Arista Nash contracts - maybe they signed on for the tour before being dropped.

I wonder why her and Kelsea were playing besties for a day, haha. Could be genuine admiration I GUESS.

Junior Carrie Follower Patkid26's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    http://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/tmima...atl/66660s.gif

So based off of Ticketmaster it looks like this is the stage design. I think it looks neat and will get everyone a great view.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kizmet311, Pi314CA, glenn7 and 5 others like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    The Swon Brothers and Easton Corbin make NO SENSE! Neither bring anything to the table and there were better options. I support Carrie 100%, but sometimes I feel like her team sets her up to fail. I mean, neither of those are logical given the fact neither have a recent "hit" (TSB don't even have a hit) and Easton's latest album and singles have flopped. Very annoyed at this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    FC codes? Yes it'd be on the events page
    Okay thanks! This is all a little confusing. It's my first time doing all this lol. So do I just use the ticket master code even though it's going through aeg live or whatever?

Huge Carrie Follower countrymama22's Avatar
    I was all set to get tickets to see her for the first time but she is no where close to me. Will have to wait for the second leg. So bummed. The stage sounds cool. I am going to see Garth on Thursday so that helps the sting of her not being close yet.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    Nothing even remotely close to me. I can't afford to go to California or Nevada. Ugh....

This is just the first leg of the tour, right?
    I feel your pain. I too hope this is just the first leg of the tour.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I'm not liking the opening acts. I was hoping maybe she was going up take on the tour more women or someone more interesting than these two acts. Where do they put the band with the stage in the middle doesn't that block people from seeing carrie on some portion of the stage?

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Surprised she is starting the tour so early in the year! Unfortunately no Utah on the list...going to have to wait until the second leg. Oh well...I've waited this long already what's another year?
    tgbrinker likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzledByCarrie View Post
    I have to assume this is just the first leg of the tour, right? It seems like she's only going to a few states. The closest one to me is a little over 2 hours, which isn't really bad and I will probably go, but she always plays my city, so I'm surprised it didn't make the list.

Also, looks like we were all wrong about opening acts. Easton Corbin and The Swon Brothers it is.
    The closest one or me would be a 20+ hour drive :/

Love the stage!! I guess she won't fly this tour. And the runways are back!

This tour is going to be EPIC I can already tell. I can't wait to see Carrie back in her element with all the fans singing her songs right back to her in a packed arena. However, I agree with some other that the opening acts are just less than smart. I understand that opening acts are not that relevant because Carrie will not have problems selling tickets on her own, but it gives fans a little more excitement when an opener is someone we enjoy or someone who has recent radio hits (Sam Hunt, Chris Young, Cam, Kelsea Ballerini, Maddie & Tae). Any of those options would have brought more fan excitement and overall public discussion if one of these acts were the opener. I think the stage idea is a great one, and fans will love seeing Carrie move freely across the entire floor level from the stage.

I just wish Arista Nashville or whoever picked the openers would have put a little more thought into the decision. I understand that it is a possibility that Carrie just really wanted these two openeres, as she may really enjoy their music/voices, but even still someone should have advised against Easton and Swon Brothers. Not to be disrespectful to their talent, but Swom Brothers are nobody.

Something to note.

When a concert or event has an 'in the round' style, that allows for no "kill seats" meaning none of the sides of the area have to be tarped off or taken down to make room for the stage. The entire arena, minus some of the floor (which isn't usually available for sports anyway) is sell-able.

So in reality, this tour will miss out on a few dozen floor seats, BUT will open up HUNDREDS (even thousands) of bleacher seats.

AND, with limited floor seating, theres a chance that ticket prices could be increased overall because all seats are basically the same quality (assuming Carrie moves around the circle stage, obviously), so Carrie's Tour could make more money per show.

Bad for us, good for her!
    Kizmet311 and gran29 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbasumner View Post
    Okay thanks! This is all a little confusing. It's my first time doing all this lol. So do I just use the ticket master code even though it's going through aeg live or whatever?
    yes, AEG links you to Ticketmaster
    glenn7 likes this.

•  
    Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast