Page 102 of 207 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 4134
Like Tree8941Likes

Thread: Storyteller Tour

Concert Stars
    Guys- when will we get the official press release of the Fall leg of the tour, now that Carrie herself announced it in Nebraska? I want those dates/cities so bad!
    jimshoe likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Guys- when will we get the official press release of the Fall leg of the tour, now that Carrie herself announced it in Nebraska? I want those dates/cities so bad!
    Me too lol, at this point though I just want them to release some more of her boxscores.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I hope we get them no later than May. I mean, Carrie's "announcement" wasn't exactly a surprise. We all expected there to be a fall leg, so the question is just when they will have all of the logistics worked out. Once I move into my new home in late June or July and start paying my new mortgage, I am going to be cash poor, lol. So, I really hope she is coming to Rupp Arena this leg and that I can afford to buy myself a good seat while I still have some extra cash flow. My other problem is that my best friend is getting married in early August and I am the matron of honor and my daughter is one of the flower girls. So, I've already had to buy a bridesmaid dress, but still have a flower girl dress to buy, a shower to plan and help pay for, a bachelorette party to plan and help pay for, and then gifts for the bride for each of the occasions. I'm super excited because none of my close friends have gotten married yet and this is the first time I have ever been a bridesmaid, but my husband likes to joke that this is going to cost him more than our wedding (which is not true, lol).
    Zman312 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    fall dates are up Carrie Underwood Extends Spectacular Tour through Fall 2016 The Official Carrie Underwood Fan Club

Tee MSG is Oct 25!!!

added them to the first post

Insane Carrie Fan
    Madison Square Garden...I know someone that is going to be very happy haha
    rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yay! I wrote earlier that I hoped they'd announce Carrie's new dates. Thanks for posting Donna. Very happy Carrie is extending her tour.

Tee, where are you? MSG just for you girl!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Si it looks like the CMA's are in the first days of November, she have 8 days free from october 29 to november 5.
    Seems little time though! Maybe she is no co hosting this this year.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ 8 days is more then enough.They don't start hard core till the Sunday before the awards.So she really only needs a good 4 days.

she also has 10 days off in October.Wonder what's up there.
    Ann055, glenn7, rainbow1 and 1 others like this.

Also there are 6 days apart from the LA concert to the next one, maybe they are expecting to add a second concert there?

Junior Carrie Follower
    i think she is still gonna do the co hosting with Brad for the CMA's. if you look at the calendar it always seems to fall on the same weekend. it looking lie November 3rd is the show this year. So she has form the 29th-3rd to prep. and many parts of the CMA's are planned out far in advance. thats kind of like final dress rehearsal. She will have her fittings and promo spots, done well before then

Junior Carrie Follower
    Do we know if the same VIP packages are being offered for these new tour dates?

Junior Carrie Follower
    According to AEG live, it still lists Easton and Swon brothers on the fall leg....

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Si it looks like the CMA's are in the first days of November, she have 8 days free from october 29 to november 5.
    Seems little time though! Maybe she is no co hosting this this year.
    I don't know if you are serious bit 8 days is plenty of time to prep for the CMAs. There have been years in the past where she's only had 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ 8 days is more then enough.They don't start hard core till the Sunday before the awards.So she really only needs a good 4 days.

she also has 10 days off in October.Wonder what's up there.
    Maybe is just that, planning and promo for the CMA's.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Reid View Post
    According to AEG live, it still lists Easton and Swon brothers on the fall leg....
    saw that :-(

I'm going to go to another show in the fall, maybe even two. What's everyone's opinion on where to sit. In February I sat directly behind her when she sang WINKIAW and I felt like that was the one area that didn't get as much of her haha! I think I want to do one night on the floor, one night sitting. Probably somewhere towards the middle and the end where she does Heartbeat.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanob View Post
    I'm going to go to another show in the fall, maybe even two. What's everyone's opinion on where to sit. In February I sat directly behind her when she sang WINKIAW and I felt like that was the one area that didn't get as much of her haha! I think I want to do one night on the floor, one night sitting. Probably somewhere towards the middle and the end where she does Heartbeat.
    anywhere on the sides is optimum, but I had corner seats in Louisville and they were just fine.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I was so excited to see the fall dates announced! Now the only problem is I don't know if I can make it to the Nashville show. I am already going to Nashville in October to see Adele on October 16. I could go to the Cincy show, too, but I prefer Nashville even though it's a farther drive and requires me to pay for a hotel. I was really hoping for Lexington, KY, although I knew it wasn't likely. She switched to Louisville for the BA tour and played there in February, so I guess that's her new venue for KY. It's just that if she was playing Lexington, I could have just bought myself a ticket and wouldn't have to worry about asking anyone else to go with me. I don't really want to do Cincy or Nashville by myself.

Also, can I still get tickets through the fan club presale on Monday if I bought 4 tickets through the fan club for the current leg? Is it a 4 ticket limit for the whole tour or just per leg?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    It's good to hear Carrie is playing at Madison Square Garden. That is pretty special. Happy for Tee. Good luck to everybody getting tickets for the new dates. Have fun at the shows.
    rainbow1 and CarrieAddicted like this.

•