Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 166 of 187 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3730
Like Tree6792Likes

Thread: Mike Fisher

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    • mfisher1212I guess the smile says it all. As I was driving to the rink yesterday I couldn’t help but laugh and smile. It felt like driving home to be honest! Sometimes God has surprises or blessings we don’t see coming and for this I’m grateful! I’m so blessed to have to the opportunity to join a great group of men and play for a team and city I love! Thanks to my wife and family for supporting me all the way! Now it’s time to WIN!! #preds#smashville

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Thanks for posting Mike's tweet, D!!! It put a big ole smile on my face as well! I think this is going to be a GREAT thing for all involved!!!!

Guess now I need to get checking into how to watch Pred games again.
    Last edited by DaisyTweets; 02-01-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Concert Stars
    Awwwwww, so nice! Pure blessings!

Concert Stars
    Guys do we know when mike will start playing?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Guys do we know when mike will start playing?

this is all we know so far

"Fisher signed a professional tryout contract in order to begin working out with the team, and he expects to sign a contract for the rest of the season ahead of the Feb. 26 trade deadline, when postseason rosters must be set. He practiced in full Predators gear on Wednesday morning at Bridgestone Arena."
    DaisyTweets, sd20, glenn7 and 5 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    One thing, we don't want him to come back too soon and end up getting hurt. That would be the bummer of all bummers if that happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie Follower
    The preds are about to go on an away trip after tonight's game which I highly doubt he'll be around for. So I would assume if he is ready by 2/13 against Blues at home we might see him for a few minutes on the ice. They'll gradually increase his minutes but I don't think he'll play as long as he had in the past.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    this is all we know so far

"Fisher signed a professional tryout contract in order to begin working out with the team, and he expects to sign a contract for the rest of the season ahead of the Feb. 26 trade deadline, when postseason rosters must be set. He practiced in full Predators gear on Wednesday morning at Bridgestone Arena."
    Awesome. So sometime in February is likely. I can't imagine he would dilly dally on the contract. It's only for a few months so I don't think he will nit pick for a ton of money. Clearly he just wants to play,, and it's not about the money.

I also saw on twitter that they showed him on the jumbo tron at the home game the other night and the crowd cheered really loud. I did not watch the game so I have no idea if anything was announced. Unless that video was from a different game last year. who knows. lol
    rainbow1, maddkat and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    What do you think? Will Carrie go to his games right away?

Concert Stars
    Hope so. It’s silly for her to
    hide. I am
    sure she looks amazing as always.
    rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    hide. I am
    Yes, and more people are beginning to say that, in one way or another. Several referring to the fact that she could be an inspiration to those who do have scars or imperfections that they have to live with.
    MSCarriefan and txacar like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    hide. I am
    saying it's silly completely negates Carrie's feeling on the matter.She makes a large part of her living with her looks.If she's not ready to be in front of the public yet that's just the way it is.We wait.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    saying it's silly completely negates Carrie's feeling on the matter.She makes a large part of her living with her looks.If she's not ready to be in front of the public yet that's just the way it is.We wait.
    Totally agree with this!!
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Well, today I have lots of Carrie Alerts with their new angle. They are saying she is doing everything to reveal her face, but it will probably be in Minnesota in August. She wants to be ready at the CMAfest and wants to do the hosting for the CMA's. They expect her music in 2019. They probably don't really have a clue......let's hope not.
    oldyfan and Angel8675 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Well, today I have lots of Carrie Alerts with their new angle. They are saying she is doing everything to reveal her face, but it will probably be in Minnesota in August. She wants to be ready at the CMAfest and wants to do the hosting for the CMA's. They expect her music in 2019. They probably don't really have a clue......let's hope not.
    I really do hope they are totally wrong. I don't think I can wait until 2019 for new music.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    more Hollywood life made up stuff that is spread by the worse site -The Inquisitor

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    more Hollywood life made up stuff that is spread by the worse site -The Inquisitor
    I saw that Hollywood Life article this morning & my head was literally spinning.There is no way on God’s green earth that those articles are true!!The “source” they claimed had spoken to them “exclusively” is full of so much BS that it’s leaking crap &it’s overflowing!!There is no way that any of Carrie’s really close friends would even speak to a website that probably makes up stuff all of the time because they’re too good to speak to a low class website like Hollywood Life.These rumors and lies have to stop because they are getting WAY out of hand!!The Inquistr is even worse because they’re bottom feeders who feed off of Hollywood Life’s crap & lies and they both print the lies and rumors as truth&sadly enough,some people might be stupid enough to believe them because they don’t know any better.I have to wonder why anyone hasn’t sued them yet.Its bound to happen eventually!!I have to wonder why Carrie nor Mike have sued all of these gossip rags for making up false rumors & lies about them and their marriage.Just curious.These people make me sick!!How do these people sleep at night?
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    rainbow1, oldyfan, sd20 and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks Jade, that was good!!
    Jade_kt, oldyfan and sd20 like this.

Concert Stars

Thsts absolute nonsense. She is already fine and working out etc. waiting until 2019 after waiting this long already would kill her fans. She would not do that to us.

Who are these people saying this anyway? They have no clue. She has Opry obligations abd the ACMs. She is not going to hibernate until
    the CMAfest. Lol

•