Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 131 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3073
Like Tree5064Likes

Thread: Mike Fisher

Concert Stars
    another blow to the team. Ryan Johansen is out for the rest of playoffs after he suffered a left thigh injury last night and he needed surgery for it.
    glenn7 likes this.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Audra View Post
    another blow to the team. Ryan Johansen is out for the rest of playoffs after he suffered a left thigh injury last night and he needed surgery for it.
    That really, really stinks both for him and the team. Hopefully Mike is ok and ready to go for the next game. Clearly they just need to win the series for Ryan and Kevin. It really stinks to see these young guys going down with injuries. I was really hoping this was the year and destiny was on their side. I just really want Mike to win one Stanley Cup in his career and I still hold out hope that this is their year.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    I have seen different ways I could go $$$ to get the game but hockey is new to us and neither of us really know too much but to keep our eyes on the puck but it's crazy as we still enjoy - I'm sure its cause I love the Fisher's so much and everything they stand for. I haven't gotten use to the blatant fighting without getting a penalty! haha Like Carrie, I hope Mike doesn't get any more scars to the face or even actually hurt anywhere - it's a crazy sport for sure!! Thanks for the suggestion of the NBC Sports app - will check it out!! I do hope they win their next game!
    I have a website that you could stream from. It's all free it's how my husband and I watch the games. There's tons of pop ups l, but once you get through them you're good. PM me if intested 👍🏻😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    I have a website that you could stream from. It's all free it's how my husband and I watch the games. There's tons of pop ups l, but once you get through them you're good. PM me if intested 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent you msg and hope you get it - my husband is hooked on the games also!!!

Thx!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Boy lets hope that the Preds can dig deep and win without their top 2 centermen!!!! It's a HUGE loss to be without both Mike and Ryan tonight!!! GO PREDS!!!!
    maddkat likes this.

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Boy lets hope that the Preds can dig deep and win without their top 2 centermen!!!! It's a HUGE loss to be without both Mike and Ryan tonight!!! GO PREDS!!!!
    Well they did it, a big win tonight. 3-1 score. Now let's go back to Nashville and wrap it up. Go Preds....

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sd20 View Post
    Well they did it, a big win tonight. 3-1 score. Now let's go back to Nashville and wrap it up. Go Preds....
    So happy NBC telecasted the game!!!! Awesome to see the win - learn a little more with each game - google all my questions and so far actually understand!! Sure do a lot of fighting!!!!
    _luvqry, Smokyiiis and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Great game! Waited all the way til the 3rd period before the PREDS first goal and then they could do no wrong!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Was Mike at the game? Sure will feel better when we see him as hoping he didn't get hurt too bad!!! Those players really get to fighting - rough rough sport - course can't stop watching!!haha

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    If the rules are enforced, then Corey Perry will be getting a three game suspension. That's the minimum punishment for the way he yanked on the official at the end of the game. He did exactly what the rules say not to do. His game misconduct was for something other than abuse of an official, so he'll get away with it.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    Was Mike at the game? Sure will feel better when we see him as hoping he didn't get hurt too bad!!! Those players really get to fighting - rough rough sport - course can't stop watching!!haha
    No, they mentioned that Mike was back in Nashville.
    Smokyiiis and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks Rainbow! Didn't see him in the third quarter when I finally remembered the game was on! Missed the first two periods and now I'm glad I did since they didn't score until I started watching! (Maybe I was the good luck charm? LOL)
    rainbow1 and DizzyDollyDee like this.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Thanks Rainbow! Didn't see him in the third quarter when I finally remembered the game was on! Missed the first two periods and now I'm glad I did since they didn't score until I started watching! (Maybe I was the good luck charm? LOL)
    He suffered a head injury so he has to clear concussion protocol. I'm not sure exactly what the rules are but they are supposed to be on complete rest until symptom free. It would seem he wasn't symptom free so it wouldn't make sense for him to even make the trip. I would love to see him play tomorrow night but his health is obviously the most important. Let's just pray the team wins tomorrow and the other conference series goes to 7 games. That will buy him a couple more days.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    He suffered a head injury so he has to clear concussion protocol. I'm not sure exactly what the rules are but they are supposed to be on complete rest until symptom free. It would seem he wasn't symptom free so it wouldn't make sense for him to even make the trip. I would love to see him play tomorrow night but his health is obviously the most important. Let's just pray the team wins tomorrow and the other conference series goes to 7 games. That will buy him a couple more days.
    Was this announced during the game on Saturday night? I missed about 10 minutes of the game but what I did see they never detailed what Mike's injury was. So I'm curious if it was indeed announced and I missed it.

From everything I've heard and read, they've been very tight lipped about what his injury is. I believe the official word or update is an undisclosed injury and his status is day to day. Even the coach has been very close to the vest when questioned about Mike's injury and status.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ he got hit in the head and they say he's day to day so it's a good bet it's a concussion
    rainbow1, Suellen and glenn7 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Mike was not on the ice, during the morning skate.
    glenn7 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ better safe then sorry
    glenn7 likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Mike was not on the ice, during the morning skate.
    :-( Disappointed but hoping is he doing better even if he can't play yet.
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Was this announced during the game on Saturday night? I missed about 10 minutes of the game but what I did see they never detailed what Mike's injury was. So I'm curious if it was indeed announced and I missed it.

From everything I've heard and read, they've been very tight lipped about what his injury is. I believe the official word or update is an undisclosed injury and his status is day to day. Even the coach has been very close to the vest when questioned about Mike's injury and status.
    They didn't make an official announcement, they are always pretty tight lipped on injuries, but it's clear from the video that he got kneed in the side of the head. He had a cut next to his eye. The rest is a guess but I would venture everybody including the opponent is making the same guess. Fortunately they are strict these days on head injuries and they won't let them back in until they are cleared by the doctors.

•