Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 123 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3076
Like Tree5072Likes

Thread: Mike Fisher

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Games 3 and 4 are in Nashville tonight and Thursday. Games 5, 6, and 7 if necessary will be Chicago, Nashville, and Chicago. Chicago has home ice advantage but the Preds basically took that away from them by winning in Chicago. Let's all root really hard for them to win tonight and really take control of the series. It's probably not terribly realistic but I really want s sweep.
    I'm not much of one for watching Hockey, but I will certainly send up a few prayers that they can take Games 3 and 4 with their home ice advantage!
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Well rats, I'm thinking since the Preds are playing in the late game, that we won't be seeing the NA. We really need to hope that the Sens/Boston game moves along really quickly so the Preds game starts on time!!!!

Concert Stars
    Gorgeous Natoinal Anthem from Carrie and an awesome tiebreaker win for the Predators!!!!! Would have loved seeing all of that live! Predators are now 3 and 0 in the first playoff spot! We need one more game to shut it down!!!!
    hjj, DizzyDollyDee, glenn7 and 3 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Oh my goodness, what an amazing night for the Predators! I didn't watch the game, just caught the news on Twitter. I watched Carrie's NA performance last night and it was wonderful. Such a nice surprise for the fans! And I can't believe the Preds are 3-0! I so hope they make it a shutout series and can get some rest before the next round!
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Awesome game and so proud of them - course loved listening to the best country singer - she started the whole win win situation - how could they lose after Carrie starting the evening out so beautifully!!!
    rainbow1, bluetb4 and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    Wonderful performance by Carrie and, of course, the Preds!!! What a game!! I'm sleepy!!! :-)
    hjj, teesharky, bluetb4 and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    That was amazing! I was so tired today though due to the I hour time zone difference! So worth it though.

Great surprise with Carrie doing the anthem. Soooo relieved it went great and that they won in the night she did it! Would have sucked if haters said she jinxed them. Lol
    rainbow1, lolita55 and Smokyiiis like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Does anyone think there is a chance Carrie & Mike could be MUCH farther along on their new house than we might think. I forgot to mention it, but when I watched the Beneath the Ice show with Mike, when he was shooting his cannon, there was most definitely a large structure in the background. I would assume the cannon is on their farm and not in their Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin suburb, lol. However, the building behind Mike (it appeared to be a walkout basement that you could see and glimpses of the larger main floor above) seemed much larger than whatever cabin they might have on their property. Perhaps the interior isn't finished, but it made me wonder if their new house is almost done.

On that note, I kind of hope that when they put their other house up for sale that one of those websites posts pictures of it. I always love to see what celebrities' houses look like and you usually only get to see that once they are on the market and they no longer live there. Kind of like we got a glimpse of their newly constructed Canadian home after they had to sell it, which was kind of sad. I'm sure they will love this new house they are building just as much, though!
    rainbow1, Smokyiiis and teesharky like this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Insane Carrie Fan
    I personally think the only thing we get a glimpse of is the layout of the house. I would bet 99% that professional stagers go in and stage the house so what we see isn't really Carrie & Mike. I think this is especially true with Carrie & Mike given how they've been very private with their house.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I personally think the only thing we get a glimpse of is the layout of the house. I would bet 99% that professional stagers go in and stage the house so what we see isn't really Carrie & Mike. I think this is especially true with Carrie & Mike given how they've been very private with their house.
    You're probably right. I'm pretty sure that's what they did with their Canada house. It was still fun to see the house just because it's a nice house. I personally wouldn't want to invade their privacy but it would be fun to see their current house if and when they sell it.
    Kizmet311 and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    You're probably right. I'm pretty sure that's what they did with their Canada house. It was still fun to see the house just because it's a nice house. I personally wouldn't want to invade their privacy but it would be fun to see their current house if and when they sell it.
    Yes, this. After I typed my previous comment I actually went and googled and found that realtor video again of the Canadian house. Of course they will remove all of their personal belongings and have the house staged to sell so we won't be seeing how they decorated the house, but it's still cool to see. With their current house, it is just one that Carrie bought and while I'm sure she liked it just fine, it isn't the same as a house that they had input in designing and building, which is why the video of the Canadian house was so cool to see - you knew that Mike and Carrie had total control over the design/layout of that house. I have to say that after watching the video again, their Canadian home was not extravagant by any means. Their tastes are simple and while it was clearly an extremely large house, it was not overly fancy and appeared to be built to be enjoyed and lived in, rather than being built for looks or to impress. I'm sure their new home in Franklin will be similar in that it won't be some fancy mansion or ultra-modern, but will fit the surrounding land and will be designed to be a home, not a fancy house. I mean, just from looking at the video of the Canadian home, I can tell that Carrie and I have very similar tastes in design - it's just that she can afford to make her house bigger and finish the basement, lol. We just moved into our newly built home about 10 months ago and the style is similar, we're just on a smaller scale and can't afford to finish the basement!
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Insane Carrie Fan
    With their Canadian house, Beth, their sister-in-law staged it. There were pictures on her website.
    Kizmet311 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Wow it's amazing that Preds swept! What a shocker!
    rainbow1 and bluetb4 like this.

Concert Stars
    Great, great game!!!!!

Concert Stars
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

now I wonder who'll they'll get for the next round of playoffs.No offense to Luke but I hope it's someone who can sing it.
    glenn7, DaisyTweets and rainbow1 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Man I just have to say that the Preds' sweep was really impressive. They had an amazing 'game' plan and each and every game they executed it flawlessly. I hope they don't have to wait too long before they start the next series. I'm kinda torn because my hometown team, the Wild, need to win and take their series 7 games if they want to advance. But if they do that, that means the Preds are left kinda twiddling their thumbs. When you're hot you want to play to stay hot!!!!

Oh well, the Preds really truly played an amazing series. They deserve all the praise they've been getting!!!
    rainbow1, bluetb4 and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Yes, this. After I typed my previous comment I actually went and googled and found that realtor video again of the Canadian house. Of course they will remove all of their personal belongings and have the house staged to sell so we won't be seeing how they decorated the house, but it's still cool to see. With their current house, it is just one that Carrie bought and while I'm sure she liked it just fine, it isn't the same as a house that they had input in designing and building, which is why the video of the Canadian house was so cool to see - you knew that Mike and Carrie had total control over the design/layout of that house. I have to say that after watching the video again, their Canadian home was not extravagant by any means. Their tastes are simple and while it was clearly an extremely large house, it was not overly fancy and appeared to be built to be enjoyed and lived in, rather than being built for looks or to impress. I'm sure their new home in Franklin will be similar in that it won't be some fancy mansion or ultra-modern, but will fit the surrounding land and will be designed to be a home, not a fancy house. I mean, just from looking at the video of the Canadian home, I can tell that Carrie and I have very similar tastes in design - it's just that she can afford to make her house bigger and finish the basement, lol. We just moved into our newly built home about 10 months ago and the style is similar, we're just on a smaller scale and can't afford to finish the basement!
    Could you pm me the link to the video?

What an amazing playoff season so far! Swept the hawks. They played SO well. Rinne is kicking major booty. What an incredible team! Go Preds!! I would haves loved to be I. That arena last night to feel the energy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    Could you pm me the link to the video?

What an amazing playoff season so far! Swept the hawks. They played SO well. Rinne is kicking major booty. What an incredible team! Go Preds!! I would haves loved to be I. That arena last night to feel the energy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's nothing private about it. It was on a country news site. The video is after the house went up for sale and was staged by the realtor.

Take a Peek Inside Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher?s Canadian House | Nash Country Daily
    DizzyDollyDee likes this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

•