Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Gator
  • 1 Post By JB172
  • 2 Post By knewman19

Thread: Bridgestone Areana - Predators Black Friday Sales

Concert Stars

Bridgestone Areana - Predators Black Friday Sales

It seems like it's more appropriately LOCKOUT Black Friday deals!

Upcoming Events
    Exclusive Black Friday Deals - Nov. 23 from 10am-5pm
    Bridgestone Arena and the Nashville Predators are offering up to 50% off select Bridgestone Arena suites, events and Nashville Predators Pro Shop merchandise! This one-day, limited inventory, super sale will happen on November 23 (between 10am and 5 pm/CT). Don’t wait… these prices won’t be available after the sale ends.

Call 615-770-7800, come down to the Bridgestone Arena Box Office or visit Ticketmaster.com to take advantage of this one-time only sales opportunity. Free parking will be available in the 6th Avenue Garage.

Choose from the below list of offers… you can mix and match any of the following offers or events:

Bridgestone Arena Offers

• Purchase select Bridgestone Arena suite events for 50% off the regular price. Events include Vanderbilt vs. MTSU, WKU vs. Louisville, Bassnectar, WWE Raw, Pink, Lady Gaga and Maroon 5. - (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

• Monster Jam – 50% off kids (ages 2-12) tickets for all shows (only applies to the $12.55 ticket plus additional fees/taxes) - (Online, Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

• $10 off Vanderbilt vs. MTSU basketball tickets ($50 and $22 price levels) at Bridgestone Arena (Friday, December 19) - (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

Nashville Predators Pro Shop

• Up to 50% off on select items at Nashville Predators Pro Shop - (In-Arena)

Nashville Predators Offers
    • Receive a $10 credit on future Nashville Predators tickets with every ticket you purchase to a Bridgestone Arena event. - (Call 615-770-7800, Box Office)

Additional Offers

Click here for additional offers available to you this Friday!

Zumba-thon to Benefit Hurricane Sandy Victims - Nov. 27 from 6:30-7:30pm

Led by Zumba instructions from the Middle TN YMCA, Bridgestone Arena will be rocking on Tuesday, November 27th from 6:30-7:30pm as the ice will be covered and the floor will be filled with Zumba enthusiasts. Admission is $5 and all the proceeds will be donated to the victims of Hurricane Sandy.

Visit nashvillepredators.com/zumba to sign-up now!
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    50% off of suites, boy are they hurting for business.
    CrazyDreams1818 likes this.

Concert Stars
    NO NO NO give them no business!!! PROTEST ALL THESE GREEDY BUTTFACES (owners and players!.... I'm looking at you fish!)

ok after today I needed to say that....

the lightning are doing sales to and I told my dad NO NO NO i am not wearing or touching anything that is nhl related!
    JB172 and CrazyDreams1818 like this.

•