Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: "Inside Your Heaven" vs "Some Hearts"

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • "Inside Your Heaven"

    7 21.88%
  • "Some Hearts"

    25 78.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Carrie Guru allamericangirl8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SoCal.
    Posts
    14,432
    Concert Stars
    IYH also has nonsensical lyrics and a lackluster melody, but y'know, wherever you place the most importance! YOLO!

  • #22
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Pitocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    1,118
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    Haters gon' hate.

    "Inside Your Heaven" slays life. Dethroned Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" from #1 (Which Bo Bice's rendition, Rihanna's "Pon de Replay", Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone", etc. failed to do), biggest-selling single of the year despite releasing late, gazillion weeks at #1 on Country physical singles chart, certified Gold TWICE without getting a Platinum certification, charted on Hot Country Songs without promotion whatsoever, etc. The first utterances of the Country Legend.
    omg, this!! LOOL I never knew IHY was so hated; I don't know why!

  • #23
    Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,132
    Concert Stars
    Some Hearts!!!

  • #24
    Ultimate Carrie Fan clh_hilary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    México
    Posts
    9,428
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    IYH also has nonsensical lyrics and a lackluster melody, but y'know, wherever you place the most importance! YOLO!
    IYH is the best religious-themed sexual song of all-time!

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  • #25
    Huge Carrie Follower CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I'm from _
    Posts
    671
    Both "Some Hearts" and "Inside Your Heaven" played an important role when I first knew Carrie Underwood (and now she is the most important artist to me).

    I didn't know that "Inside Your Heaven" was not liked by someone until I opened this thread

  • #26
    Ultimate Carrie Fan clh_hilary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    México
    Posts
    9,428
    Had IYH not debuted at #1, I wouldn't have known her at that time.

  • #27
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    Haters gon' hate.

    "Inside Your Heaven" slays life. Dethroned Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" from #1 (Which Bo Bice's rendition, Rihanna's "Pon de Replay", Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone", etc. failed to do), biggest-selling single of the year despite releasing late, gazillion weeks at #1 on Country physical singles chart, certified Gold TWICE without getting a Platinum certification, charted on Hot Country Songs without promotion whatsoever, etc. The first utterances of the Country Legend.
    I don't really care about what it did on any charts, I care about the quality of the song.

  • #28
    Carrie Guru allamericangirl8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SoCal.
    Posts
    14,432
    Concert Stars
    Welp, I knew about Carrie since Idol. Even though I rooted for her, I didn't have any desire to hear anything she had to offer until AAG and SS (DISCLAIMER: I HAD NOT HEARD WASTED YET). So I guess I don't understand the emotional attachment, especially since the song is so low quality (in context with her catalog).

    I'm with Jess here. I'm voting based on song quality, not on the importance of the song. I do quite like the climax in Carrie's Idol performance, but everything about the studio one screams "bland." I bet TGFH listens to it to fall asleep at night.

  • #29
    Insane Carrie Fan liveasong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,667
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Welp, I knew about Carrie since Idol. Even though I rooted for her, I didn't have any desire to hear anything she had to offer until AAG and SS (DISCLAIMER: I HAD NOT HEARD WASTED YET). So I guess I don't understand the emotional attachment, especially since the song is so low quality (in context with her catalog).

    I'm with Jess here. I'm voting based on song quality, not on the importance of the song. I do quite like the climax in Carrie's Idol performance, but everything about the studio one screams "bland." I bet TGFH listens to it to fall asleep at night.
    HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA! Omg. You slayed me Nicole!!!

    But IYH > SH >>>>>>>>>> TGFzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • #30
    Insane Carrie Fan Manchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    3,990
    Some Hearts. One of the best songs off the album.

  • #31
    Junior Carrie Follower desubear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by mlawlor View Post
    We could always (to judge the song, not Carrie) compare Bo Bice's IYH with Marshall Crenshaw's SH...
    good idea. i love Marshall Crenshaw's version. im not that into BB's version of IYH

  • #32
    Carrie Follower CarrieU_AUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    87
    Some Hearts gets my vote! One of the most played Carrie songs for me! Funny how we all love different songs for different reasons!


  •  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Similar Threads

    1. Poll: **ROUND 6: That's Where It Is vs Inside Your Heaven
      By CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing in forum Some Hearts
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 02-13-2013, 05:00 PM
    2. Replies: 39
      Last Post: 11-01-2012, 04:46 AM
    3. Inside Look at CMA Awards Promo Tapings :)
      By CarrieUnderwoodismyHero in forum Carrie On Youtube
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-26-2012, 07:07 PM
    4. Replies: 64
      Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:36 PM
    5. Round 2: Voting round of the 2012 Carrie Army Awards!
      By dreamer11 in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 03-04-2012, 10:31 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •