Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    I have a request for a blend & Wallpaper. Take your time, no rush.

    If the links don't work, just let me know, and I'll give you the website address.

    Name: Carrieflattsfan
    Items: Blend & Wallpaper
    Text: None
    Other: Please make the NLT cover black & White


    untitled picture


    untitled picture
    untitled picture

    untitled picture


    HQ

    HQ

    untitled picture

    HQ

    untitled picture

    Official cover


    Thank you SO much! You're awesome for doing this for us.

  • #22
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    CFF -- here's the wallpaper. I'll make the blend tonight!

    Attached Images Attached Images

  • #23
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    CFF -- here's the wallpaper. I'll make the blend tonight!


    I LOVE it!!! If it's not too much to ask though, could you make it bigger? It's a little small on my desktop. If it's a hassle don't worry about it though.

  • #24
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Here you go! I stretched it out so it may seem a tad bit pixelated in most areas, but I made sure it didn't look all discombobulated and all.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  • #25
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Thank you! It looks amazing.

  • #26
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Sorry this took me so long! I was only able to include a few shots of RF because it was too difficult to crop some to a point where it just looked to "jaggedy" and too pixelated to present. Sorry about this!
    Hope you still like this one. Let me know if you want anything changed, or if you'd like a completely different one!

    Attached Images Attached Images

  • #27
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    Sorry this took me so long! I was only able to include a few shots of RF because it was too difficult to crop some to a point where it just looked to "jaggedy" and too pixelated to present. Sorry about this!
    Hope you still like this one. Let me know if you want anything changed, or if you'd like a completely different one!

    Oh my gosh, I love love LOVE it!!! Thank you so much.


  • #28
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Hey there!

    Do you make animated avatars?


    If so, I'd like an animated avatar (or siggy, if that's easier for you) using Carrie's part, where it starts & shows her closing her eyes/blinking. Starts at 0:19 in the video. If you can't do it, it's no problem though.


  • #29
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Here you go! Sorry this took so long -- I was in North Carolina on a trip and didn't have enough time.

    I can't get it small enough to fit into an avi, so it's set as a siggy. Sorry if that was too inconvenient for you Hope you like it, though!

    GIFSoup

  • #30
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    Here you go! Sorry this took so long -- I was in North Carolina on a trip and didn't have enough time.

    I can't get it small enough to fit into an avi, so it's set as a siggy. Sorry if that was too inconvenient for you Hope you like it, though!

    GIFSoup
    Hey,

    So sorry I didn't respond earlier, but I love this! I haven't figured out how to upload the siggy so it's animated instead of a
    still picture though. Can you help?

  • #31
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post


    Hey,

    So sorry I didn't respond earlier, but I love this! I haven't figured out how to upload the siggy so it's animated instead of a
    still picture though. Can you help?
    Try using one of these

    Carrie Underwood Animated GIF | Music GIFs - GIFSoup.com
    http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2077757&t=o
    http://www.gifsoup.com/view6/2077757...nderwood-o.gif

    Hopefully one of these work! If not, I'll look further into it.

  • #32
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Do you know how I could make my current siggy bigger? It shows up normal on my program, but it's so small on CFans.

  • #33
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    Do you know how I could make my current siggy bigger? It shows up normal on my program, but it's so small on CFans.
    I honestly have no idea. You could send me the link/the picture on here or over a PM on here, and I can try and make it larger on here.

  • #34
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    I honestly have no idea. You could send me the link/the picture on here or over a PM on here, and I can try and make it larger on here.
    I figured it out, thanks! I created an account at GifSoup, but I don't understand how to put in the times. It won't allow me to put in something like "17" or "017."
    Then at the bottom, it says apply, but I can't hit the button (not a premium member), and I should be able to preview it?


  • #35
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post


    I figured it out, thanks! I created an account at GifSoup, but I don't understand how to put in the times. It won't allow me to put in something like "17" or "017."
    Then at the bottom, it says apply, but I can't hit the button (not a premium member), and I should be able to preview it?

    I think you have to scroll down further past the "apply" button to hit an "okay" button, which will then give you the preview.

  • #36
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    Here you go! Sorry this took so long -- I was in North Carolina on a trip and didn't have enough time.

    I can't get it small enough to fit into an avi, so it's set as a siggy. Sorry if that was too inconvenient for you Hope you like it, though!

    GIFSoup
    None of the links worked, but I noticed you had the siggy on your post. Do you remember how you did that?


  • #37
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Hey!

    I absolutely adore your siggy! Would you be willing to make me a copy of it to use? I'll give you credit, of course.

  • #38
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    Hey!

    I absolutely adore your siggy! Would you be willing to make me a copy of it to use? I'll give you credit, of course.
    Thank you! Would you like the exact one, or something different? Either one is fine, and no credit is needed! Just enjoy!

  • #39
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    Thank you! Would you like the exact one, or something different? Either one is fine, and no credit is needed! Just enjoy!
    The exact one, I love it! As long as you don't mind of course.

  • #40
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post


    The exact one, I love it! As long as you don't mind of course.
    Not at all! Here you go!

    Attached Images Attached Images


  •  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •