Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Obsessed Carrie Fan

Game: Predict The Title of Album #4!

This thread may not prove to be very popular...(fingers crossed that you guys will participate!)...but I thought it would be cool to see who comes the closest to predicting the name of album #4 while we wait for this awesome album to come out!

Rules:
    1. You are allowed multiple guesses!
    2. It does not necessarily have to be the name of a song co-written recently, but you can use those if you want,
    3. it can be one, two, or three words (let's try to keep it realistic)

You can also predict what you think the "theme" of the album will be, like what kind of songs there will be, if there even will be a theme, or what kind of artwork/cover art will go on the album!

Sorry, I don't have any prizes to give out, I just thought it would be cool to see where everybody's thoughts are as far as this mysterious album goes, because I think we all have some pretty unique ideas and conflicting thoughts about it.

I'm just curious! please let me know what you think!

My prediction: Carrie Underwood - This Moment

Concert Stars
    Carrie said it would be short and sweet- i would find it ironic for it to be called "Short & Sweet"

Oklahoma Wind

..........just my wishful thinking. lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    There is no way I could guess the name of the album, but I feel the theme will be "the trials of Love". That just doesn't have to apply to her husband either, it can include love of her friends, family, her faith, etc.

SOME HEARTS (get lucky sometimes and win AI)

this puts you on a

CARNIVAL RIDE (of a blossoming career)

later making you want to

PLAY ON

and

LOVE ON

One of Carrie's most recent co-writes would make for an awesome short & sweet album title: "Something Beautiful." <3

Concert Stars
    I no longer think it will be "Set it on Fire" because Carrie said it will be "short and sweet." So I am predicting 2 words again. Also, Miranda took the "On Fire" idea for her tour name, so Carrie can't call her tour "Set it on Fire" anymore or she will be accused of copying Miranda.

So---- I predict it will be 2 words. But I am not ready to pick the title yet as we are still not sure of all the cowrites. I will have to think about it and post back. lol

By the way-- "Something Beautiful" is good-- and I think that would be a nice title actually. Just not sure if Carrie would choose it as haters might say she is calling herself "beautiful" when she is clearly not.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I really liked the name Set it on Fire, but with the new co-write im gonna go with Something Beautiful; she said it was short and sweet and she's really proud of her work and its beautiful in her eyes

Ty
    I'm really liking the sound of Something Beautiful. I think it has potential to work on a lot of different levels (theme, music, style, etc.)

That title just really fits Carrie. It seems right. And it follow her 2-word album title pattern, too. Idk, I just really hope we get some news (like the album title and release date) by December. Maybe when CMA interviews and promos really amp up, we'll get some news. They usually do some TV and radio interviews just before the CMA's, right?

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Just self title it Carrie Underwood and put the #4 at the end!!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I no longer think it will be "Set it on Fire" because Carrie said it will be "short and sweet." So I am predicting 2 words again. Also, Miranda took the "On Fire" idea for her tour name, so Carrie can't call her tour "Set it on Fire" anymore or she will be accused of copying Miranda.

So---- I predict it will be 2 words. But I am not ready to pick the title yet as we are still not sure of all the cowrites. I will have to think about it and post back. lol

By the way-- "Something Beautiful" is good-- and I think that would be a nice title actually. Just not sure if Carrie would choose it as haters might say she is calling herself "beautiful" when she is clearly not.
    At first i thot you were saying Carrie is clearly not beautiful hahaha. I was like "whaaaaaa?!" haha
    Becca

Concert Stars
    ^ lol no she is beautiful-- clearly! lol I was saying that the haters will accuse her of being arrogant, calling herself "Something Beautiful."

But- the more I think about it-- the more I do like that title. It is very pretty, and kind of mysterious too.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Patience Please

Concert Stars
    "Oklahoma Wind"

Concert Stars
    "EOTY"

lol

Concert Stars
    "Long Wait".......Just like I feel it's been waiting for this album to come out....lol.

Concert Stars
    I think "Something Beautiful" is a great album title.

Concert Stars
    I hadn't even seen the co-write called "Something Beautiful," but this would make an amazing album title. Everytime I think of it I just get a smile on my face... don't know why. Someone guessed Play On last time; I think we may have figured it out this time, too.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ lol no she is beautiful-- clearly! lol I was saying that the haters will accuse her of being arrogant, calling herself "Something Beautiful."

But- the more I think about it-- the more I do like that title. It is very pretty, and kind of mysterious too.

The only haters that would accuse our sweet Carrie of arrogance for that name are jealous SWSRN fans. I like that name. Something Beautiful sounds good!!!

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast