Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Something Beautiful sounds great... Very fitting for an album like Carrie's... It sounds elegant, and good... And it would make you want to buy it... And it's inviting... saying that the songs in this album are really beautiful... I go for this!
    I didn't know there was a co-write like this BTW..

I can see it...
    "Album of the Year goes to... Carrie Underwood for Something Beautiful!"
    "Something Beautiful sells 10 million copies!"
    "One of the best albums (or more accurately, THE BEST ALBUM) of 2012 is Carrie Underwood's Something Beautiful"

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Four times a Lady

it will never be that but it reminds me of her.

Something Beautiful is Our Carrie - I like that for a title!!

Set it on Fire

I really would love if that was the title.

Concert Stars
    I love set it on fire too but she said short and sweet for the title so i am
    Not sure if that is too long for her? Lol

I love Kellie Picklers album title: "100 Proof.". Lol. That is brilliant. Makes me feel tipsy just thinking about it. Lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    "Long Wait".......Just like I feel it's been waiting for this album to come out....lol.

Concert Stars
    I would die LOL'ing at the comments on here if the "short and sweet" title was "Remind Me" lol

Concert Stars
    What about "Trainwreck". That is a song title. lol I kind of like it. lol But then people might think the whole album is a trainwreck and not buy it. lol

so maybe "Distant Lullaby?" That is kind of pretty, soft, welcoming.

Concert Stars
    The only problem I have with Distant Lullaby is that the song wasn't even written for this record. I'm weird about stuff like that, lol. Plus, it sounds too much like Goodbye Lullaby which was a crappy album.

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I love set it on fire too but she said short and sweet for the title so i am
    Not sure if that is too long for her? Lol

I love Kellie Picklers album title: "100 Proof.". Lol. That is brilliant. Makes me feel tipsy just thinking about it. Lol
    I wanna "Set It On Fire" because it is a strong headline, flashy. It would be an amazing cover with her ​​in the middle of some flames. Oh, I get mad just thinking.

I think the name of the album has to summarize the theme of the album, and I really hope the album has a theme, like for example, "Back To Basics" Christina Aguilera.

This album has to be unlike anything that Carrie has done so far, really want it in other ways, without losing her identity and quality. After three albums relatively similar, all amazing, it's time to change, to innovate, to surprise. And a title with more than two words would be nice to start.

Ty
    "Set It On Fire" is a nice, captivating song title. But, I just can't see that as an album title, at all.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I agree! "Set it on fire" is edgy, bold, daring, unexpected...just what she needs.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I would love Set It On Fire to be the album title, but alas, I don't think it will be. I also wouldn't mind Something Beautiful being the album title.

I'd love Set it on Fire too, but I'm getting a strong feeling that's not going to be it. I hope that we at least get to hear that song someday, even if it is only in demo or working tape form.

Concert Stars
    Since Miranda's is calling her tour "On Fire" or something like that, and she used fire on her album cover, it sort of made me feel that Carrie will have to choose something else to avoid being labeled a copy cat.

To be fair-- we don't even know if "Set it on Fire" made the album. lol But I hope it did as I love the title.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Since Miranda's is calling her tour "On Fire" or something like that, and she used fire on her album cover, it sort of made me feel that Carrie will have to choose something else to avoid being labeled a copy cat.

To be fair-- we don't even know if "Set it on Fire" made the album. lol But I hope it did as I love the title.
    I didn't know that! Well I guess that rules that out! Lol. In that case, something beautiful sounds good to me. But I do hope set it on fire ends up on the record too!

Huge Carrie Follower Craig_Luvs_Carrie!'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Something Beautiful is pretty perfect, IMO. Let's hope we have settled this decision for Carrie and her team and she's one step ahead of getting new info to us lol

Concert Stars
    If Carrie wants to go dark or edgy then:

"Killer Instincts"

"Dark Horse"

or "Horror movie"....lol.

I had not remembered that. Hmm... this is not good. Anyway, I hope she at least put the song on the album. For me it's more exciting title for this album.

"Killer Instincts" is good, but I can't imagine an album of Carrie with that title. Reminds me of "Killer Love" from Nicole Scherzinger.

Considering the titles we already have, I think "Two Black Cadillacs" is creative, glamorous. Sends a sad idea, but interesting.

At this point Carrie can call it "Album" and I'll be perfectly ecstatic, I just want the new album. lol

•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast