Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree22Likes
  • 5 Post By Renegade Runaway
  • 2 Post By Kizmet311
  • 2 Post By Suellen
  • 4 Post By maddkat
  • 2 Post By Renegade Runaway
  • 1 Post By bribarham
  • 1 Post By lizcarlo
  • 1 Post By conorlovescarrie:)
  • 1 Post By Renegade Runaway
  • 1 Post By CarWeedle
  • 1 Post By conorlovescarrie:)
  • 1 Post By Renegade Runaway

Thread: Hey Y'all - From Austria

  1. #1
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    20

    Hey Y'all - From Austria

    Hey everyone

    I'm Manuel, 25, and I'm from Austria. I found out about Carrie when I saw a YouTube video of her, checked out all her songs then and I've been a fan ever since - she's also what got me into country music.

    Besides Carrie, I love Dolly, Loretta, Reba... too many to count lol

    Looking forward to meeting y'all in this forum!
    Kizmet311, glenn7, oldyfan and 2 others like this.

  • #2
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,428
    Concert Stars
    Welcome to CF! It's an exciting new era and we love all the new faces that have been lurking and decided to join in on the conversations! Are you the same guy from the Official Fan Club that was having trouble joining? I'm glad they got it fixed for you!
    oldyfan and glenn7 like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

  • #3
    Insane Carrie Fan Suellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,756
    Concert Stars
    Welcome to Carriefans site.
    glenn7 and oldyfan like this.

  • #4
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,031
    Concert Stars
    Welcome to crazyville, oops I mean carriefans,
    glenn7, oldyfan, Kizmet311 and 1 others like this.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #5
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Welcome to CF! It's an exciting new era and we love all the new faces that have been lurking and decided to join in on the conversations! Are you the same guy from the Official Fan Club that was having trouble joining? I'm glad they got it fixed for you!

    Yep, that was me.

    Thanks for the nice welcome everyone!
    oldyfan and Kizmet311 like this.

  • #6
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,921
    Welcome to Carrieland
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #7
    Insane Carrie Fan lizcarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    4,343
    Welcome !
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,676
    Concert Stars
    Grüß Gott!!
    I studied abroad in Austria and it's my absolute favorite country - you're so lucky to live there! I've wanted to go back every day since I left!
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #9
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    Grüß Gott!!
    I studied abroad in Austria and it's my absolute favorite country - you're so lucky to live there! I've wanted to go back every day since I left!
    Amazing ! May I ask which city ? There aren't that many universities in Austria, depending on your degree we might've even had a class together lol
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #10
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    21
    Welcome to the forum! Cheers!
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #11
    Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,676
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Runaway View Post
    Amazing ! May I ask which city ? There aren't that many universities in Austria, depending on your degree we might've even had a class together lol
    I was in Vienna! I was just at an American study abroad program though; I really wanted to study at the University of Vienna (since that obviously would have been the best for improving my German/meeting Austrians), but unfortunately the semester dates at Germanic universities don't mesh well with those at American ones! If I had gone to a "real" university, I would have gotten out too late in the summer to do my summer internship back home :/ Either way I still had a ton of fun!
    Whereabouts are you from?
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #12
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    I was in Vienna! I was just at an American study abroad program though; I really wanted to study at the University of Vienna (since that obviously would have been the best for improving my German/meeting Austrians), but unfortunately the semester dates at Germanic universities don't mesh well with those at American ones! If I had gone to a "real" university, I would have gotten out too late in the summer to do my summer internship back home :/ Either way I still had a ton of fun!
    Whereabouts are you from?
    About a two hours drive away from Vienna, and yes, I get that with the semester dates. Glad you enjoyed your stay in Austria

  • #13
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    CA/Texan By Birth
    Posts
    1,652
    Concert Stars
    Welcome!

  • #14
    Carrie Guru carriesweetkisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    17,755
    Concert Stars
    Hey Manuel! Welcome! This is CarriesCarebear1990 over at the fan club. Glad you joined CF!

  • #15
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    20
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone I'm already enjoying this forum so much
    Kizmet311 likes this.


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 7
      Last Post: 07-29-2013, 11:22 PM
    2. Replies: 10
      Last Post: 07-28-2013, 04:31 AM
    3. Soul Surfer Released in German & Austria, Europe in June!!!
      By teesharky in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:00 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •