Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Bonjour everyone! from France

  1. #1
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20

    Talking Bonjour everyone! from France

    Hi, I'm Aurore!

    It's probably time to introduce myself... As you can see I'm French so please, feel free to correct my spelling and grammar mistakes, it's the best way to learn!

    I love Carrie. She's an outstanding singer, her voice is just spectacular! I don't really know much about songwriting but I'm sure she is the best!
    I love her albums and songs but she's also an AMAZING human being! That is why I'm sooo proud to be a Carebear!
    Unfortunately, I haven't been there from the start but I will be there for her until the end.

    I probably won't post much but I do appreciate everyone here who love and respect Carrie!

    I'm CarrieFanFrance on Twitter.

    Finally, I wish you all the best in life my fellow Carebears and sorry for the long post...

  • #2
    Ace
    Ace is offline
    Junior Carrie Follower Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    367
    Concert Stars
    Aurore......."Accueillir et espérons que vous nous rejoindre ici souvent" ( my french is very rusty...just want to welcome you and hope you join us here often).
    liveasong, Aurore_14 and jaylee50 like this.

  • #3
    Obsessed Carrie Fan cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,314
    Concert Stars
    Bonjour! Je m'appelle Cole. Comment ca va?
    liveasong, Aurore_14 and jaylee50 like this.

  • #4
    Insane Carrie Fan liveasong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,691
    Concert Stars
    Bienvenue Aurore! Comment vas-tu?

    Je suis de Montréal et mon anglais n'est pas très fameux non plus, alors ne te gêne surtout pas d'écrire des commentaires sur ce forum!

    C'est toujours un plaisir pour moi de voir des Carriefans francophones !
    Aurore_14, cole and jaylee50 like this.

  • #5
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Aurore......."Accueillir et espérons que vous nous rejoindre ici souvent" ( my french is very rusty...just want to welcome you and hope you join us here often).
    Thank you Ace! I appreciate the effort!

  • #6
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,330
    Concert Stars
    I can't speak or write French so I don't expect you to write perfect English so welcome!!!! I am Twitter buddies with you so it is good to see you here
    Aurore_14 likes this.

  • #7
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Bonjour! Je m'appelle Cole. Comment ca va?
    Salut Cole! Ca va! Et toi?

  • #8
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    Bienvenue Aurore! Comment vas-tu?

    Je suis de Montréal et mon anglais n'est pas très fameux non plus, alors ne te gêne surtout pas d'écrire des commentaires sur ce forum!

    C'est toujours un plaisir pour moi de voir des Carriefans francophones !
    Merci liveasong! Ca va, et toi? Ton anglais est tout à fait correct!

    C'est le moment de te dire que j'adore les vidéos et gifs que tu fais, c'est du grand art!

  • #9
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,556
    Welcome to CF Aurore. Don't be sorry for long posts, we love long posts.

    I also love what you wrote, "Unfortunately, I haven't been there from the start but I will be there for her until the end."
    Aurore_14 likes this.

  • #10
    Insane Carrie Fan Suellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,771
    Concert Stars
    Hi Aurore, welcome to Carriefan site.
    Aurore_14 likes this.

  • #11
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,346
    Concert Stars
    "but I will be there for her until the end."

    I love that!
    Welcome to CF!
    Aurore_14 likes this.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #12
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    I can't speak or write French so I don't expect you to write perfect English so welcome!!!! I am Twitter buddies with you so it is good to see you here
    Thank you!!!! Yep, Twitter buddies!

  • #13
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Welcome to CF Aurore. Don't be sorry for long posts, we love long posts.

    I also love what you wrote, "Unfortunately, I haven't been there from the start but I will be there for her until the end."
    Thank you opry051008! That's great because I love long posts too!

    It's the way I feel. I've missed so much! But I'm here now.
    opry051008 likes this.

  • #14
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    Hi Aurore, welcome to Carriefan site.
    Thank you Suellen! I'm glad to be here!

  • #15
    Obsessed Carrie Fan cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,314
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurore_14 View Post
    Salut Cole! Ca va! Et toi?
    Oui, Merci!
    Aurore_14 likes this.

  • #16
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,621
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurore_14 View Post
    Thank you opry051008! That's great because I love long posts too!

    It's the way I feel. I've missed so much! But I'm here now.
    I'm so glad you are, and what a great place to be. This is such an informative, interesting and unique site.
    Welcome to Carriefans.
    Aurore_14 likes this.

  • #17
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    I am a twitter budy too. Welcome to carriefans. Love your post. And your english is better than most here including me.
    Aurore_14 likes this.

  • #18
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    "but I will be there for her until the end."

    I love that!
    Welcome to CF!
    Thank you maddkat! I love this site!

  • #19
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylee50 View Post
    I'm so glad you are, and what a great place to be. This is such an informative, interesting and unique site.
    Welcome to Carriefans.
    Thank you jaylee50!! It means so much!

    This site is amazing and for international fans, it's the best! Country music, and Carrie unfortunately, are not popular here... So it's great to have a place like this (and twitter) to talk about everything! My family is so sick of me talking about Carrie all the time!

  • #20
    New Carrie Fan Aurore_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    I am a twitter budy too. Welcome to carriefans. Love your post. And your english is better than most here including me.
    Thank you twitter budy!!

    Well, I doubt that but thank you! I try my best.


  •  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •