Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 98
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: From Germany. :)

  1. #1
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47

    From Germany. :)

    Hey guys, I'm new here, I live in Stuttgart, Germany and I LOVE CARRIE!! My name is Adam, and I'm 22 years old. I'm originally from the US but I've lived in Germany for the past 7 years and I love it here! Yay for meeting new Carrie fans!

  • #2
    Carrie Guru allamericangirl8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SoCal.
    Posts
    14,430
    Concert Stars
    Welcome, Adam! Random fact: my favorite Bruce Dickinson performance was in Stuttgart in '86, I believe. And it's his birthday in two days.

    What was I saying? Oh, yeah. Welcome!

  • #3
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Lol, thank you so much!!

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan dreamer11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Laguna, Philippines
    Posts
    1,222
    Hi & Welcome...get ready to 'Blown Away'..

  • #5
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    Wow, Sean...

    Moving to Germany, I see?

    Seriously, try something different in your profile. Everyone one of them looks the same!

    Nice change in cars though. Mercedes this time huh? Classy!

    You're always 22-23, love to sing, eat, love all the same artist, fill out your whole profile, always begin with "Hi guys, I'm new here". Like no effin' shi* you're new. How many carrieis_____ profiles are you going to make?
    liveasong likes this.

  • #6
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    It's funny though because your last one wasn't banned because of your move to florida, and getting a new IP adress, but you still felt the need to make another profile.

    My guess is you're trying to win people (perhaps myself) over so you can continue your stalker like activity. Never gets old for you does it?

  • #7
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47
    I have no idea... what even?! And thank you dreamer11 Who is this Sean person you speak of?

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieblowsmeaway View Post
    I have no idea... what even?! And thank you dreamer11 Who is this Sean person you speak of?
    Nice... King of playing stupid. You do a damn good job of it, sometimes I wonder if you're actually "playing".

    Sean, you seem to have taken me for an idiot, which I am not. I always know its you!

    Seriously would you like me to copy-paste my suggestions, on what you should do to change it up?

    You always love to eat and or sleep, either have no car, or a ridiculous luxury german car. You watch all of the same shows, like all of the same artists. How many times do I have to drill this into your dense head? SWITCH..... IT..... UP!!!!

    Here's some food for thought..

    Do you even know who you are anymore? Has that blurry line between real-life and internet finally faded away in your mind?

  • #9
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    You're just dying to hit on people again, and I for one am so happy those days are gone.

    You came here, started a "gay" thread, found out who was who, and made your moves one anyone you could.

    Only times you got involved in the "Carrie" part of the site was when I told you how much of a troll you were, and how suspicious you looked. Even then, your activity on the Carrie boards was almost nonexistent. A couple months later, when everyone else could see the real "you", you filled up my inbox telling me to "go die in a hole" or "I hate you and I have no respect for you". The truth is a painful, painful subject for you isn't it?

  • #10
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Lstname, I honestly have NO idea what the hell you're talking about. My name is not Sean, it's Adam. I live in Stuttgart, Germany and drive a Mercedes. I'm 22 years old. Just because I like the same shows and/or artists as this Sean person, doesn't mean I'm him. Do you think that about anyone who likes the same things this Sean person does? Are you even sure he likes all the same things? Are you honestly that stupid? I think you're the stupid one here, honestly. YES I'm gay, but I'm in a committed relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years, Kevin. I work in a medical corporate office. I'm originally from the US, born and raised in Boston. I don't understand why you keep going on about this Sean person when I'm clearly not him. And if you don't believe me, I'm sorry but that's your problem.

  • #11
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieblowsmeaway View Post
    Lstname, I honestly have NO idea what the hell you're talking about. My name is not Sean, it's Adam. I live in Stuttgart, Germany and drive a Mercedes. I'm 22 years old. Just because I like the same shows and/or artists as this Sean person, doesn't mean I'm him. Do you think that about anyone who likes the same things this Sean person does? Are you even sure he likes all the same things? Are you honestly that stupid? I think you're the stupid one here, honestly. YES I'm gay, but I'm in a committed relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years, Kevin. I work in a medical corporate office. I'm originally from the US, born and raised in Boston. I don't understand why you keep going on about this Sean person when I'm clearly not him. And if you don't believe me, I'm sorry but that's your problem.
    Why did you feel the need to tell me you're gay?

    I know you are, Sean.

    The sentence highlighted in red... You have said THAT EXACT PHRASE BEFORE!

    As far as the rest of you bs story goes,

    COOL STORY BRO!

  • #12
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    Why do you also feel the need to tell me that you drive a shi**y Chrysler product?

    It's irrelevant.

  • #13
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47
    I told you I was gay because you brought up something about a gay thread? And lol, okay, so another person has said the same thing? So? Your point? Lol. You seem to be obsessed with this Sean person and/or a stalker. I'm not Sean, I'm Adam. That's the last time I'll say it and I'm starting to get frustrated with your stupidity/lack of knowledge.

  • #14
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Mercedes is no longer co-owned by the Chrysler Corporation. They stopped having any share in Mercedes-Benz back in 2008.

  • #15
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    They share powertrains, and other mechanical parts...

    They don't need to be owned by Chrysler to share parts!

    Who cares though. It's all made up bs.

    I'm obsessed with not having to put up with your non-sense anymore, yes!

    I'm the idiot huh? Have you not seen how similar all of your fake bs screen names and profiles are?

    Keep pushin' Sean. I'm not the one who loses their temper and goes of the deep end with insults. You've been outed before, and you will be outed again. Actually I've already taken care of it.

  • #16
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieblowsmeaway View Post
    I told you I was gay because you brought up something about a gay thread? And lol, okay, so another person has said the same thing? So? Your point? Lol. You seem to be obsessed with this Sean person and/or a stalker. I'm not Sean, I'm Adam. That's the last time I'll say it and I'm starting to get frustrated with your stupidity/lack of knowledge.
    You're starting to get frustrated because you know I'm right, and I'm dragging it out into the open for all to see.

    Get over it, buddy!

    After all we know Sean's first response to the truth is to call someone stupid.

    By the way, your profile says you're a waiter. Looks like yah slipped up there...

  • #17
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47
    Actually, no they don't. Chrysler hasn't provided any sort of part for MB since 2008, like I said. I live in Stuttgart and one of the main MB factories is here, so I would know. The AMG engines are all hand-built by Mercedes engineers... and the regular engines don't share anything with Chrysler's engine. I see you live in the US, didn't Chrysler go bankrupt over there? So you're obsessed with this Sean person? My profile/screen name is not fake, this is the first account I've ever made on Carriefans. I'm not losing my temper, I'm actually trying to have a civil conversation with you, yet you keep accusing me of being this Sean person. I'm not him, I'm done saying that. Outed? Outed how? Lol. Anyway, I'm Adam, like I said. Way to make someone feel welcome to Carriefans. I thought people were supposed to be nice when someone new joined any site? Apparently I was misinformed...

  • #18
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    "You play with fire, you end up burned"

    In this case.. I'm the fire, nice to meet you (yet again).

  • #19
    Ban Hammered
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    47
    I used to be a waiter. I'm not anymore. I put that because I'm not allowed to say what I specifically do, other than I work in a medical corporate office. Waiter was the first thing that came to mind.

  • #20
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    2,984
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieblowsmeaway View Post
    Actually, no they don't. Chrysler hasn't provided any sort of part for MB since 2008, like I said. I live in Stuttgart and one of the main MB factories is here, so I would know. The AMG engines are all hand-built by Mercedes engineers... and the regular engines don't share anything with Chrysler's engine. I see you live in the US, didn't Chrysler go bankrupt over there? So you're obsessed with this Sean person? My profile/screen name is not fake, this is the first account I've ever made on Carriefans. I'm not losing my temper, I'm actually trying to have a civil conversation with you, yet you keep accusing me of being this Sean person. I'm not him, I'm done saying that. Outed? Outed how? Lol. Anyway, I'm Adam, like I said. Way to make someone feel welcome to Carriefans. I thought people were supposed to be nice when someone new joined any site? Apparently I was misinformed...
    Never mind your fantasy.

    Are you a "waiter" or a "corporate medical professional"?!?!


  •  
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •