• 1 Post By opry051008
  • 1 Post By JB172
  • 1 Post By thaifood
  • 1 Post By Chasing Dreams
  • 1 Post By kewlie78189

Thread: Heellooo

Heellooo

Hi Everyone!

My name is Eduardo Fidelis, but you can call me Fidelis. I'm 23 years old and I'm from Brazil.

It's quite weird typing here because one hour ago I was studying English at my room. I was learning new words and I've chosen ''CUPID'S GOT A SHOTGUN'' to lead my studies and that's it! I ended up right here!

I like Carrie Underwood a lot. I quite appreciate country music even though here in Brazil we don't consume country! Actually, here in Brazil some people like ''sertanejo music''. I think ''sertanejo'' is quite similar to country music.

An good example of ''sertanejo'' here in Brazil (I hope you like it)

Well, I'm a huge fan of Christina Aguilera. ( you can notice that from my avatar )

When I first met Carrie I was working. That day was birthday and one of my co-workers gave the CARNIVAL RIDE album to me. At first glance, I didn't like it! I remember the only song I liked was ''YOU WON'T FIND THIS'' and that's all! But some months later ''SO SMALL'' was included at soundtrack of an soup opera in my country and suddenly I fell in love. I haven't noticed that I had such of theasure in my house. Then I've been following Carrie since that day.

I hope I can make a lot of new friends here and I hope I can improve my English as well

Bye-bye See you soon folks!
    opry051008 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Hellooo back at you, Fidelis! Welcome to CF. Well, sertanejo is definitely a different sound! I'm so glad you like Carrie's music, and we can all help you with your english! But it's really good so far.
    Fidelis likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Welcome to CF Eduardo. Cole's right, your english is very good already.
    Fidelis likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Welcome, Eduardo.
    Fidelis likes this.

Concert Stars
    Welcome to the forum, And don't worry about your English. You speak it much better than most of us will speak Portuguese...
    Fidelis likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum!
    Fidelis likes this.

Concert Stars
    Welcome!!
    Fidelis likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Welcome Eduardo.

I liked that video.

Country Music is making progress in Brazil, and they screened a talent show called "Country Star". The winner, Nathalia Siqueira, recorded an original song, written by Emily Robison of the Dixie Chicks, translated into Portuguese with the title "Homem da Estrada".
    This is her cover of the better known song "Landslide":

Brazil would potentially be a good place for Carrie to include on a future world tour

Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Hellooo back at you, Fidelis! Welcome to CF. Well, sertanejo is definitely a different sound! I'm so glad you like Carrie's music, and we can all help you with your english! But it's really good so far.
    Thank you Cole! I've already accepted you as a friend here in the forum. And please if a make any mistake, please corret me as soon as possible by Private Massage!

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    Welcome Eduardo.

I liked that video.

Country Music is making progress in Brazil, and they screened a talent show called "Country Star". The winner, Nathalia Siqueira, recorded an original song, written by Emily Robison of the Dixie Chicks, translated into Portuguese with the title "Homem da Estrada".
    This is her cover of the better known song "Landslide":

Brazil would potentially be a good place for Carrie to include on a future world tour

Farawayhills, do you really liked that song? Great! I'm glad for that! That singer I think would be some kind of brazilian version of Carrie. Her songs are beautiful and she is very famous here. She's always at the TOP 5 in almost all the charts. And that song ''SENSAÇÕES'' is very poetical

check this out, this is the lyrics:

Sensations

I lost myself, I lost you

I lost my voice, your wish

Now I am only one,

away from us, be a common

Now I'm just a wind darkness

I turned powder photograph'm remembering the past

Now I am living proof that nothing in life

is forever until proven otherwise

Be well, feel well

a whirlwind of feelings inside me

I mourned I shudder I go crazy

ridden and you fall below the

I recognize the beating

Be well, feel well

a whirlwind of feelings inside me

I warm up I have hardened I melt

I fall as rain I recognize

I moved

I think I've heard about this Nathalia Siqueira once! Her voice is good. And you know, Good is Good!

But I have bad news! Do you believe that here in Brazil is very hard to buy her albums? The only album available at the stores is CARNIVAL RIDE, which means PLAY ON ALBUM WAS NEVER IN BRAZILIANS STORES! And I think that BLOWN AWAY will take the same ''road''.

Of course, I'd love to see Carrie's Tour intruducted in my country and I hope it happen!

Hi & Welcome Your English is already good

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Welcome to carriefans, Fidelis. I hope you post often. Also don't be alarmed if some of us don't agree withyou. It happens on here alot! LOL.

•