Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1915
Like Tree4449Likes

Thread: 'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Hopefully it stays at #1 for Christian and Holiday this week too thanks to the vinyl being released on Friday!! I wasn’t sure if Dolly was going to be higher than Carrie this week because of the whole Stephen Colbert thing.

Junior Carrie Follower Zach1998's Avatar
    Carrie remains in the top 20 all genre iTunes albums at #19 despite being released a month ago. That's what you call longevity.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach1998 View Post
    Carrie remains in the top 20 all genre iTunes albums at #19 despite being released a month ago. That's what you call longevity.
    Well, we're also getting closer to Christmas, it's likely to start rising in the coming weeks as we move through November.

I'm really happy how high she is on the charts with a month gone by and no promo! Its only going up from here!

Quote Originally Posted by pacarriefan View Post
    Hopefully it stays at #1 for Christian and Holiday this week too thanks to the vinyl being released on Friday!! I wasn’t sure if Dolly was going to be higher than Carrie this week because of the whole Stephen Colbert thing.
    I’m guessing it drop to #2 for a week then back to number 1 the following week. Christian duo for king and country is releasing a Christmas album this Friday. I love Christmas but I’m not big on Christmas albums. I brought Carries of course but that is literally the only Christmas I have
    countrymusicfan15 likes this.

My Gift is amazing Christmas cd that was well worth the wait. I'm so happy its doing well in the long run especially considering it was released so early.

Carrie Fans Maniac
    Concert Stars
    MG back to #6 on itunes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    MG back to #6 on itunes
    With no discount nor promotion going on atm. Pure fan passion. Amazing.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    It is also #2 on the Amazon CDs and Vinyls best sellers list! Maybe some of the articles that came out yesterday and that video interview of her talking to someone from ET about LDB helped too.

Anyone know a current sales estimate of this? Roughstock stopped posting sales updates earlier this year so I have no way of seeing what the pure sales look like every week.
    pacarriefan likes this.

Carrie Fans Maniac
    Concert Stars
    she's on the cover of rag mag US this week too, visiblity works, lol

Junior Carrie Follower
    I saw US magazine on the shelf at the store. It felt like old times again! ha ha ha.... And of course Gloom sells magazines LOL "Carrie's Darkest Days" when she is happier than she has ever been! I wish her Christmas Special was going to be nationally shown. Oh well, I will miss it. Maybe a DVD (Do they still make those??) Wink!
    countrymusicfan15 likes this.

Is HBO Max big in USA!? I feel like it's not going to reach to too many people.

Quote Originally Posted by pkslongbeach View Post
    I saw US magazine on the shelf at the store. It felt like old times again! ha ha ha.... And of course Gloom sells magazines LOL "Carrie's Darkest Days" when she is happier than she has ever been! I wish her Christmas Special was going to be nationally shown. Oh well, I will miss it. Maybe a DVD (Do they still make those??) Wink!
    I think her "darkest days" being needing surgeries after an accident that broke her face means she really is scandal-free!
    pkslongbeach likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    It's not big in terms of audience size, but the demographics are good because they're likely to be those with a higher purchasing power. Just like how a performance at Oprah would have led to more sales than a Superbowl show.
    simonplay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    It's not big in terms of audience size, but the demographics are good because they're likely to be those with a higher purchasing power. Just like how a performance at Oprah would have led to more sales than a Superbowl show.
    Interesting! Thanks!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    I'd find this hard to believe. The super bowl is watched by over 100 million people in the U.S. alone, with nearly every demographic watching.
    txacar likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    It really hasn’t gotten a chance to get big yet. It’s pretty new and covid delayed them a lot from growing. They’re kind of using Carrie’s special to bring in loads of new subscribers( similarly to how they are making a Friends reunion special for the same reason)..they view her as big get for sure. If we take out Disney+ and look at the really adult oriented steaming services I think it’s above Apple TV, but below Netflix and Hulu. So not too shabby. The potential for it to be big is there though (you can read this article for why it could be huge by Christmas time in terms of subscribers https://variety.com/2020/digital/new...gs-1234813032/ )
    simonplay and ethelu like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    I really hate that the fraying of national television watching means that events like TSOM will never happen again.
    ethelu likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    It really hasn’t gotten a chance to get big yet. It’s pretty new and covid delayed them a lot from growing. They’re kind of using Carrie’s special to bring in loads of new subscribers( similarly to how they are making a Friends reunion special for the same reason)..they view her as big get for sure. If we take out Disney+ and look at the really adult oriented steaming services I think it’s above Apple TV, but below Netflix and Hulu. So not too shabby. The potential for it to be big is there though (you can read this article for why it could be huge by Christmas time in terms of subscribers https://variety.com/2020/digital/new...gs-1234813032/ )
    Thanks for posting the link. My son subscribed and he was able to share with 2 additional people. He came over and set me up -- I live about 30 miles from him. If others share, more people will be watching than number of subscribers would indicate.
    CU4ever likes this.

•  
    Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast