Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Lauren Daigle

Junior Carrie Follower

Lauren Daigle

I have never really been into the repetitive sound of christian music, and especially not the artists. But, this artist is different. I'm actually a fan of her and I love her voice, she's beautiful, and her music is pretty great. Anyone else here like Lauren Daigle? I was happy to see her perform with Reba earlier this year, so that was obviously a sign that it's not only me who is interested in her and that she has the potential to become a way bigger artist. I really want her to crossover into country for at least one song or duet. Also, she's up for an AMA for Favorite Contemporary Inspirational Artist, so if anyone is a fan vote for her :]

But, yeah. She's the first Christian artist I actually feel like I'm a fan of. Hopefully, she can make a regular album, maybe something jazz or soul influenced.. maybe even country

Concert Stars
    I am actually a huge fan of hers. I played her CD constantly for a month. She has done some collaborations with other people. She also wrote a song for the movie Blade Runner 2049.

Concert Stars
    I love Lauren. Listened to her CD like crazy. I'm ready for some new music.

•