Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree22Likes
  • 3 Post By Josh
  • 4 Post By liz278
  • 3 Post By twaintrain
  • 2 Post By Josh
  • 2 Post By DizzyDollyDee
  • 3 Post By Josh
  • 2 Post By rainbow1
  • 2 Post By FanSince04
  • 1 Post By Josh

Thread: Lauren Daigle

Junior Carrie Follower

Lauren Daigle

I have never really been into the repetitive sound of christian music, and especially not the artists. But, this artist is different. I'm actually a fan of her and I love her voice, she's beautiful, and her music is pretty great. Anyone else here like Lauren Daigle? I was happy to see her perform with Reba earlier this year, so that was obviously a sign that it's not only me who is interested in her and that she has the potential to become a way bigger artist. I really want her to crossover into country for at least one song or duet. Also, she's up for an AMA for Favorite Contemporary Inspirational Artist, so if anyone is a fan vote for her :]

But, yeah. She's the first Christian artist I actually feel like I'm a fan of. Hopefully, she can make a regular album, maybe something jazz or soul influenced.. maybe even country

Concert Stars
    I am actually a huge fan of hers. I played her CD constantly for a month. She has done some collaborations with other people. She also wrote a song for the movie Blade Runner 2049.
    oldyfan, rainbow1, Josh and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    I love Lauren. Listened to her CD like crazy. I'm ready for some new music.
    DizzyDollyDee, Josh and oldyfan like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Guys, I don't know how many people here like Lauren Daigle or not, but I find it interesting that her album "Look Up Child" is being released exactly a week before Cry Pretty!!! Two amazing artists with amazing voices releasing their music one week after the next. If anyone's a fan, maybe we can get both of them to number 1.
    oldyfan and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Lauren Daigle's voice is awesome - so clear - so powerful - what a future she is going to have!!
    Josh and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Can someone put up a link to hear her?

Junior Carrie Follower
    Not sure how to post links, but let me try. This is her video "You Say" if you've seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIaT8Jl2zpI

Concert Stars
    Thanks Josh! She has a beautiful voice!!
    DizzyDollyDee and oldyfan like this.

Junior Carrie Follower FanSince04's Avatar
    I love Lauren Daigle. I actually posted something with a link to a video of Laurenís current single. I mentioned how it would be great for Carrie to have a few songs like this on her new album, possibly a duet in the works. I guess it went unnoticed lol.
    oldyfan and Josh like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by FanSince04 View Post
    I love Lauren Daigle. I actually posted something with a link to a video of Laurenís current single. I mentioned how it would be great for Carrie to have a few songs like this on her new album, possibly a duet in the works. I guess it went unnoticed lol.

I haven't been on here since maybe December last year lol. But, it's great to know other Carrie fans who love Lauren also :P I want Lauren to have a duet with a country artist, but a male one. I feel like it'd be odd sounding if Lauren and Carrie had a duet, but what do I know. Carrie tends to have some faith influenced songs on her albums, so there definitely might be! And, I mean, Lauren is another female and they both share the same faith, so it would make sense if she could write for Carrie or something like that. Maybe for when Carrie decides to make a gospel album or something. They're basically the queens of their genres.
    Last edited by Josh; 08-09-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    oldyfan likes this.

•