Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree538Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift's 6th album era

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by hjj View Post
    Country is not like it use to be where once you leave it was difficult to get in the good graces of it again. The way music industry is these days, if you bring money and noteiritty, she will be welcome back. I think pop may be more upset. I think she will do like she did before, a few token songs to play on country radio to appease both country and pop.
    This! That is exactly what she will do. Her "country music" was pop music with a fiddle and a straight back beat. She will do a few of those, and everyone will oooo and ahhhh about her versatility, but it will be a straight up pop album that will regain her much attention in the country format while holding all her status at mainstream pop......

She is pretty glorious when it comes to self-promotion. No one has ever really done it better.... She's so MONEY, and its a Taylor Swift world we live in today........
    hjj, Smokyiiis and Josh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    Reuniting with these two might say more than the curls (smile)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCQcXVOXgAAXQL1.jpg
    Is this recent? And has there been an official post about reuniting?

Insane Carrie Fan
    I listened to 1989 for the first time the other day, and I think it was a really good record. All the songs were good and different. The pure pop sound really does suit her better, and I would hope she stays in that lane. She could have country influences, but I don't think she should make what would be considered a country album.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Put Taylor name in search. I got Taylor Swift Super Saturday Night Concert. Direct TV on Friday 7/21 on channel AUDHD: 71, 101, 239, 334, 500. It's on at 8 PM and 11 PM. Again on 22nd at 2:00 AM, 11:00 AM. 23rd at 1:00 PM. 29 th at 8 AM on same channels.

^Super Saturday Night was last year's super bowl concert here in Houston. Wish I could watch -- I have Comcast cable.

Concert Stars
    So she confirmed her new album is country? Good. The world can finally see what a fraud a d two faced chameleon she is.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Where did she confirm it, Tee? I just googled and tried to find something about it.

In the meantime, I found this article, which is trying to figure out whether or not Taylor was being cryptic with an Instagram post she shared promoting Selena's new single.

I'll go one further than the article - the license plate on the car says 813 or 8-13 maybe? That's a Sunday, though, so not sure a Sunday is an ideal date for new music.

Taylor Swift Might Have Had a Secret Message In Her Selena Gomez Instagram | Teen Vogue
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Where did she confirm it, Tee? I just googled and tried to find something about it.

In the meantime, I found this article, which is trying to figure out whether or not Taylor was being cryptic with an Instagram post she shared promoting Selena's new single.

I'll go one further than the article - the license plate on the car says 813 or 8-13 maybe? That's a Sunday, though, so not sure a Sunday is an ideal date for new music.

Taylor Swift Might Have Had a Secret Message In Her Selena Gomez Instagram | Teen Vogue
    Maybe that's the date that she's announcing something?

Junior Carrie Follower ChoctawCountyAffair's Avatar

Taylor hasn't said anything. We don't even know if she's going to release new music this year

Anyone else like Taylor with black hair? She is obviously beautiful with blond. I was watching Wildest Dreams video and thought she looked gorgeous in black hair.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcarlo View Post
    Anyone else like Taylor with black hair? She is obviously beautiful with blond. I was watching Wildest Dreams video and thought she looked gorgeous in black hair.

I don't like her with black hair at all. At the end of the day she is going to color her hair the color that she wants, but in my opinion black hair does nothing for her.

Concert Stars
    I just like her with her more natural blonder hair. She does brunette well. But it is harsh and her features are stark enough that it is not as pleasing brunette. But I think we are mincing here. She is obviously beautiful either way!

Taylor Swift Wins ?Groping? Trial | Variety
    Taylor Swift has won the “groping” trial: The six-woman/two-man jury found that the actions of the DJ whom she accused of groping her during a 2013 photo opportunity in Denver amounted to assault and battery. The jury also found that Swift’s mother Andrea and a member of the singer’s management team, Frank Bell, did not cause Mueller to be unfairly fired, which was the upshot of the DJ’s case against Swift
    lizcarlo likes this.

Gross that he groped her. Happy Taylor fought him. Here is her statement.

https://i.redd.it/hcpvsyy1csfz.jpg

2lGHyz1j3bg8Rr7AKrlUlPP7fOc5JjHuR9NKedDKWqc.jpg

Here is picture of Debbie Harry in her car. I only post on here because Taylor looks so much like her in this photo.

81H9PakePjMGi7m7L3I6uKze14jsnYr2lt4xPj4bslk.jpg

There is a rumour that Taylor is going to release a new single on Friday! So exciteed!
    lolita55, lizcarlo and Suellen like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoctawCountyAffair View Post
    There is a rumour that Taylor is going to release a new single on Friday! So exciteed!
    I hope it is better than shake it off. I really dislike that song?

Quote Originally Posted by ChoctawCountyAffair View Post
    Excited to hear what she is doing for this era.
    Last edited by lizcarlo; 08-19-2017 at 11:05 PM.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Shhhh...I don't want to lose my CF card...but Taylor has cleared out her Twitter feed and the only thing there is a GIF of what appears to be a snake - which is just classic since so many people tweet about her using the snake emoji! I don't care too much about the rivalry between her and KP, but I am of course curious to hear what Taylor does next!

https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/899647503859032065
    txacar and Suellen like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Shhhh...I don't want to lose my CF card...but Taylor has cleared out her Twitter feed and the only thing there is a GIF of what appears to be a snake - which is just classic since so many people tweet about her using the snake emoji! I don't care too much about the rivalry between her and KP, but I am of course curious to hear what Taylor does next!

https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/status/899647503859032065
    Had never looked at Taylor's twitter. Was surprised at how many Carrie fans, friends, band members, etc. follow her. Has she ever cleared her twitter acct. before, or is this business as usual prior to releasing new music?

•  
    Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast