Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Like Tree969Likes

Thread: Miranda Lambert - The Weight Of These Wings

Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Million times FVOTY winner Miranda Lambert was touring all year and only made 8.9 million! She played more than 50 shows from January to October.

Slay!! Lol

Were was this figure published? Thanks!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    https://www.pollstar.com/Chart/2018/...nTours_622.pdf

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Pollstar year end North America tours 2017

2018-01-06 12.06.52.jpg

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Can you imagine how many tickets ML would've sold without the mega ticket!!!!!! she better not receive an EOTY nomination at the ACMS.

Is there any doubt who the true QUEEN of country music really is??????????????????????????????????????//

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Miranda has recorded an acoustic songwriter session for Front and Center on PBS - it should air in February - and as their shows are usually available on-line, I'm really looking forward to this!

Thanks to RanFanCentral, a preview clip of "Vice" has been posted on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/949790768910295040
    She says she found the clip on her Oklahoma PBS station website (though apparently it's not available everywhere). I'd recommend recording it, if you can, and playing it with VLC, or a similar media player, to see the full clip, as it's actually in higher quality than Twitter allow to be posted.

Some of you probably know how I feel about "Vice" - one of my top songs of the decade! - so I was particularly pleased to get a version with Miranda and Shane McAnally singing it together - (Shane posted on Twitter "Such an amazing night, but I was so damn nervous I could barely breathe!")
    Scotty Wray and Boo Massey (from Miranda's band) were the accompanists for the session.

Apparently, Miranda's father Rick also joins her in the full show, to sing "Greyhound Bound For Nowhere" (which was her earliest song to become known outside Texas)
    Momin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    Miranda has recorded an acoustic songwriter session for Front and Center on PBS - it should air in February - and as their shows are usually available on-line, I'm really looking forward to this!

Thanks to RanFanCentral, a preview clip of "Vice" has been posted on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/949790768910295040
    She says she found the clip on her Oklahoma PBS station website (though apparently it's not available everywhere). I'd recommend recording it, if you can, and playing it with VLC, or a similar media player, to see the full clip, as it's actually in higher quality than Twitter allow to be posted.

Some of you probably know how I feel about "Vice" - one of my top songs of the decade! - so I was particularly pleased to get a version with Miranda and Shane McAnally singing it together - (Shane posted on Twitter "Such an amazing night, but I was so damn nervous I could barely breathe!")
    Scotty Wray and Boo Massey (from Miranda's band) were the accompanists for the session.

Apparently, Miranda's father Rick also joins her in the full show, to sing "Greyhound Bound For Nowhere" (which was her earliest song to become known outside Texas)
    Really enjoy Miranda as writer and performer. Love Miranda in acoustic settings. I have Revolution Live By Candle Light. Thanks so much. This is so exciting!
    Farawayhills likes this.

Miranda announced a joint tour with Little Big Town, which I think will start after she finishes her Living Like Hippies tour

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...andwagon-dates
    lizcarlo and Farawayhills like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    That reminds me of a couple of recent posts that are disarmingly cute (except perhaps for those people who will never be disarmed by anything involving Miranda, lol)

This one is showing off her new fringed outfit that will be worn on tour. (Tiffany Gifford is her regular designer/wardrobe mistress who often accompanies her at events and on tour - I'm afraid I don't know the other person she credits)
    https://twitter.com/mirandalambert/s...34823039782912

And this one shows her with her boyfriend, Anderson East (who has just released a new Roots/Blues album, "Encore"). (Again - many of us who've followed her for a long time are likely to be struck by how happy and more at ease she seems to be at this stage of her life)
    https://twitter.com/mirandalambert/s...29349065547777

Anderson was asked to comment briefly on their relationship in an interview which was mainly focused on his touring and the album launch:
    "You and Miranda are adorable on Instagram. How do you keep the romance alive?"
    - "There's a true admiration there and a large level of understanding on both sides, for sure. It's always difficult to be a traveling musician and still keep things together. Understanding is a huge factor."
    lizcarlo and Kizmet311 like this.

•  
    Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142