Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,761 to 1,763 of 1763
Like Tree1120Likes

Thread: Taylor Swift- "1989" Era

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcarlo View Post
    I enjoy Taylor music. Taylor isn't above using people to promote her music so I have no sympathy for her. They both need to grow up and is too old for this kind of behavior.
    It's all annoying and childish from both people. I was just saying let's not pretend It's all on Taylor and Katy Perry is just a victim. Katy "leaked" Roar the same day Lady Gaga released applause and did the same thing with Rise when Britney Spears released Make Me. She is petty too. I'm glad for the most part country artists get along and at least play nice.
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bubbasumner View Post
    It's all annoying and childish from both people. I was just saying let's not pretend It's all on Taylor and Katy Perry is just a victim. Katy "leaked" Roar the same day Lady Gaga released applause and did the same thing with Rise when Britney Spears released Make Me. She is petty too. I'm glad for the most part country artists get along and at least play nice.
    You're never going to hear that someone in country has a beef with someone because that's not the way most artists in country music are.I like that because it really is one big happy family & they respect & love each other for their artistry & talent.They may not outright like each other right away but at least they try to get along with each other.Katy & Taylor just need to let this whole bad blood with each other either die or they need to actually talk to each other & just hash it & move on.This whole thing was ridiculous from the beginning & it just needs to die because the argument was old when it began & it's still old now.
    lizcarlo likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    "Assassinate her character?"What character?She hasn't had any since her career began!!She sold out because she felt that being a "Christian" would hurt her chances of any success so she went the secular route &sure enough,success followed.Once this comment gets out,any credibility she has will be gone.Nobody will want to buy her records if they hear about that statement!!It seems like Katy's current singles are flopping,so once word of that statement comes out,her album might end up flopping or Katy will try to use this to her advantage to try and sell more records.She either needs to grow up or apologize to Taylor,& I don't see that happening anytime soon!!Katy is being petty & bitter & that doesn't look good on anyone!!
    Are you kidding? It is Taylor that needs to apologize to Katy for lying about the dancers, disparaging Katy's good name and reputation and playing the victim when Katy did nothing wrong!

Both dancers publicly stated that they had an agreement to return to Katy's tour as soon as she gave them notice, and that they were only on loan to TS. They even had a 30 day notice provision in their contract. Neither Katy nor the dancers did anything wrong. It was TS that caused all the drama and BS, and who started it all-- slandering Katy's reputation and telling everyone that Katy stole her dancers. Then she wrote a song about her- Bad Blood- to disparage Katy even more. Talk about a drama queen!

If anyone needs to grow up-- it is Taylor! How can you even defend her?

•  
    Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889