Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Kizmet311
  • 1 Post By IdolCarrieAlwaysShines

Thread: Comparison of Your Idols or Favorite Singers

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Comparison of Your Idols or Favorite Singers

Most of Carriefans members have more than one idol (or favorite singer) besides Idol Carrie Underwood.
    It can be a great idea if you compare your idols (or favorite singers) with one another to find how similar and different they are.

For me, there's no sense of favorite singers. I have 2 country singers who are always my idols. Besides, I have some other singers on my top country singers but it's difficult to list them as my favorite singers. I can not state whether my favorite singers are my top 10 singers or just my idols.

This is my comparison of Idol Carrie Underwood and Idol Danielle Bradbery

Idol Carrie Underwood Idol Danielle Bradbery
    Female country singer Female country singer
    Winner of the fourth season of American Idol Winner of the fourth season of NBC's The Voice
    Has long blonde hair Has long blonde hair
    Her given name resembles her mother's (Carole) Her given name resembles her father's (Danny)
    Daisy is depicted on her third album cover art (Play On) Daisy is depicted on her debut album cover art (Danielle Bradbery)
    Released a song about mother on the album whose cover art depicts daisy (Mama's Song) Released a song about father on the album whose cover art depicts daisy (Daughter of a Workin' Man)
    The vowels and ɪ are used in her given name The vowels and ɪ are used in her given name
    The vowel ə and the consonant d are used in her surname The vowel ə and the consonant d are used in her surname
    Her birthday is on March 10, 3*10=30 Her birthday is on July 23, 7+23=30
    Native of a state located in the western corner of the Southern United States (Oklahoma) Native of a state located in the western corner of the Southern United States (Texas)
    Native of a state that has been wholly or partially ruled by Spain, France, Mexico and the USA Native of a state that has been wholly or partially ruled by Spain, France, Mexico and the USA
    Last edited by IdolCarrieAlwaysShines; 04-29-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^Carrie may or may not be named after her mother, Carole. I know there are similarities in the two names, but Carrie was a very popular name in the 80s when Carrie was born. I have first-hand knowledge that Carrie's sisters picked her name - Carrie told me herself in a meet and greet, because she told me her mom was going to name her Stacey (the same as me) to go along with the S names of her sisters, but her sisters liked the name Carrie instead. Whether or not they picked Carrie because it was similar to Carole or just because they liked it and it was popular then, I do not know.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    ^Carrie may or may not be named after her mother, Carole. I know there are similarities in the two names, but Carrie was a very popular name in the 80s when Carrie was born. I have first-hand knowledge that Carrie's sisters picked her name - Carrie told me herself in a meet and greet, because she told me her mom was going to name her Stacey (the same as me) to go along with the S names of her sisters, but her sisters liked the name Carrie instead. Whether or not they picked Carrie because it was similar to Carole or just because they liked it and it was popular then, I do not know.
    It's so great that you have met Idol Carrie. Thank you very much.
    I just replaced Named after her mother Carole with Her given name resembles her mother's
    carrieguy2 likes this.

•