Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: iHeart Music Awards May 1st (NBC)

iHeart Music Awards May 1st (NBC)

1st Iheart Music Awards is on May 1st on NBC 8-11 pm et/pt

3 hour long showcasing this year biggest artists, and songs, live performances, never been done duets and collaboration and more

NBC To Televise First Ever iHeartradio Music Awards Live May 1 | AllAccess.com

Nominations tbr on March 26

Vote
    http://news.iheart.com/awards/

iHeart Radio is tossing its hat in the ever-growing vat of music awards ceremonies.

On May 1 at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, NBC will air the first iHeart Radio Music Awards (8 11 p.m. ET/PT), which will be based on its new chart and fan votes. iHeart's new chart is based on Mediabase, a chart that tallies airplay.There will be 13 categories, with generally 10 nominees each, across all genres of music. Fans will whittle down the nominees to five and the finalists will be announced on March 26 at the iHeart Radio Theater in Los Angeles.

First iHeart Radio Music Awards to air on NBC

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Ok we've officially gone overboard now. I'm getting really tired of this, how many more award shows do we need?

Concert Stars

NBC To Televise First Ever iHeartradio Music Awards Live May 1 iHeartradio Launches N

NBC and CCM+E will partner to televise the first-ever iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS MAY 1st (8-11p ET/PT) from the historic SHRINE AUDITORIUM in LOS ANGELES.
    The three-hour iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS will showcase this year’s biggest artists and songs and feature live performances, never-before-done duets and collaborations, celebrity guest appearances and live award presentations. The show, which will feature performances from other LOS ANGELES venues, will also broadcast and stream live the audio across all participating CLEAR CHANNEL radio stations and their websites, and on iHEARTRADIO.

“Collaborating with a company that has the global reach of CLEAR CHANNEL allows us to interact with music fans all over the world,” said NBC ENTERTAINMENT Pres./Alternative and Late Night Programming PAUL TELEGDY. “We feel fortunate being on the ground floor of the iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS, which will deliver an array of great performances from today’s biggest stars.”

“With a reach of more than 240 million people every month, CLEAR CHANNEL has an unparalleled ability to identify and track the biggest artists and songs in the country,” said CLEAR CHANNEL Pres./Entertainment Enterprises JOHN SYKES. “The iHEARTRADIO MUSIC AWARDS will be the first awards show in history to reflect America’s favorite music, and which is truly powered by the people.” iHeartradio Launches New Countdown Show
    CLEAR CHANNEL also TODAY (2/26) unveils the iHEARTRADIO COUNTDOWN, its new two-hour weekly program that highlights the top 20 Top 40 songs in the iHEARTRADIO Chart. The new show will be co-hosted each week by a major artist and iHEARTRADIO’s own ROMEO ON THE RADIO, airing on all CLEAR CHANNEL Top 40 stations on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. The iHEARTRADIO COUNTDOWN will also spotlight songs outside the top 20 each week with special features such as Most Social Song, the iHEARTRADIO Most “Thumbed Up Song,” iHEARTRADIO exclusives, along with premieres and sneak peeks from that week’s guest host.

“What’s unique about the iHEARTRADIO chart, countdown and awards is that all three are squarely focused on what the listener wants,” said Pres./National Programming Platforms TOM POLEMAN. “For the first time, these three interconnected programs have shifted the power of how we measure an artist’s success -- and, in turn, what’s heard on the radio and celebrated with awards -- to the critically important listener.”

NBC To Televise First Ever iHeartradio Music Awards Live May 1 | AllAccess.com

Does anybody know how to get to the rest of the catergories to vote cause right now I only see the voting option for one category but on twitter I saw a tweet asking why no female artist are in the running for country song of the year

edit
    Never mind

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    NBC,no! We do not need another music awards show!

how many is that now 9-10? More?
    glenn7 and DaisyTweets like this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks carrietx for posting this; I hope Carrie is there.

Concert Stars
    Carrie is one of Iheartradios big names.

YEs, I hope this means some exposure, but based on when the elegibility period is, her major success with BA era may have missed the cut off.
    txacar, rainbow1 and teesharky like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    Thanks carrietx for posting this; I hope Carrie is there.
    You're welcome, suellen. I hope Carrie is there, too. Also, wonder how the countdown will work -- will they combine genres, will it include country, etc.

How did you copy and paste that? Just wondering cause I been trying to copy and paste articles from allaccess but haven't been able to. Do you have to be on a laptop or something cause on my tablet to copy and paste you press down for a couple of seconds until a thing appears that allows you to copy the test but that is not working for allaccess

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie's not nominated for any awards so I doubt she attends.
    you can vote here - iHeartRadio Music Awards
    rainbow1 and txacar like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Carrie is one of Iheartradios big names.

YEs, I hope this means some exposure, but based on when the elegibility period is, her major success with BA era may have missed the cut off.
    Right! Hopefully, we'll get more information soon re eligibility period and other criteria. Her iHeart concert in Austin is March 29. Exciting!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Oh, shucks. Guess that answered our question. Thanks, Maddkatt.
    maddkat and pklongbeach like this.

Concert Stars
    Don't think I'll bother.
    bluetb4, maddkat and liz278 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    How did you copy and paste that? Just wondering cause I been trying to copy and paste articles from allaccess but haven't been able to. Do you have to be on a laptop or something cause on my tablet to copy and paste you press down for a couple of seconds until a thing appears that allows you to copy the test but that is not working for allaccess
    I'm using a pc. Just use the cursor to highlight the info, click Edit and copy, then Edit/Paste where you want to insert the information.

Sorry, I've never tried to copy/paste from a tablet. Hopefully, some else has and can help you.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post

Gee real surprise surprise. More awards for taylor in a genre she no longer represents. Ugh. Not watching.
    Last edited by teesharky; 02-26-2014 at 03:54 PM.
    bluetb4 and rainbow1 like this.

She is only in the running cause of Tim, and Keith

Concert Stars
    Did you notice all the bro country nominees i the country categories? Sickening. Where are the ladies???
    rainbow1 likes this.

The nominees are based on mediabase airplay and fan voting so of course there is alot of bro country songs in the running. I am guessing mama broken heart peaked/released to soon to qualify. I voted for wagon wheel for that category

This is random and completely unrelated but who cares

Question for ofc members have any of you guys been able to go to the ofc website today cause evertime I try I get this

Screenshot_2014-02-26-13-45-32.jpg

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast