Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Smokyiiis
  • 1 Post By Farawayhills
  • 1 Post By Smokyiiis

Thread: Nickel Creek is Back Together With a New Album!!!!!

Concert Stars

Nickel Creek is Back Together With a New Album!!!!!

Wow I used to watch them and listen to them years ago....then they fell apart.....now they are back with some good tight sound. Listen to their new single from Country Universe:

(by the way Jonathan graded it A)
    Country Universe ? A Country Music Blog Single Review: Nickel Creek, ?Destination?
    Farawayhills likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    (There is already a short thread that I started last week - maybe they should be merged)

The Country Universe review wasn't out then, and it's great to see such an enthusiastic write up. Thanks for posting it!
    They are Grammy winners, and also IBMA winners (where they pulled off the feat of wining first Emerging Artist, and then Best Group, in consecutive years.) They've done well-received individual work since, but it's great to see them working together again

I'm glad that they gave Sara the vocal for the lead single . (Chris Thile is a brilliant mandolinist, but his work is very much to the Progressive end of the spectrum, which can narrow the general appeal.
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    (There is already a short thread that I started last week - maybe they should be merged)

The Country Universe review wasn't out then, and it's great to see such an enthusiastic write up. Thanks for posting it!
    They are Grammy winners, and also IBMA winners (where they pulled off the feat of wining first Emerging Artist, and then Best Group, in consecutive years.) They've done well-received individual work since, but it's great to see them working together again

I'm glad that they gave Sara the vocal for the lead single . (Chris Thile is a brilliant mandolinist, but his work is very much to the Progressive end of the spectrum, which can narrow the general appeal.
    Sorry Faraway I looked but didn't look very thoroughly for another thread. Hopefully one of the mods will combine the threads. I love their work, past and present.
    Farawayhills likes this.

•