Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 601 to 604 of 604
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: support 2014 female country artist chart watching thread minus Carrie

  1. #601
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Friday June 6

    #3 Miranda Lambert Automatic 7480 55.535
    #7 Blake Shelton and Gwen Sebastion My eyes 5623 43.96
    #12 The Band Perry Chainsaw 4508 34.182
    #17 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Meanwhile Back at Mama’s 3445 25.241
    #26 Lady Antebellum Bartender 1946 17.425
    #33 Kacey Musgraves Keep it to yourself 1055 7.278
    #36 Cassadee Pope I wish I could break your heart 1002 5.077
    #37 Gloriana Best Night Ever 861 3.663
    #39 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Somethin Bad 650 6.103
    #41 Natalie Stovall And The Drive Baby Come On With It 829 3.543
    #45 Little Big Town Day Drinking 716 6.552
    #48 Danielle Bradbery Young in America 510 1.765
    Saturday June 7
    #2 Miranda Lambert Automatic 7601 56.448
    #6 Blake Shelton and Gwen Sebastion My eyes 5779 44.032
    #12 The Band Perry Chainsaw 447 34.019
    #16 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Meanwhile Back at Mama’s 3486 26.055
    #26 Lady Antebellum Bartender 2074 18.345
    #33 Kacey Musgraves Keep it to yourself 1085 7.294
    #36 Cassadee Pope I wish I could break your heart 1002 5.021
    #37 Gloriana Best Night Ever 872 3.699
    #39 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Somethin Bad 683 6.428
    #40 Little Big Town Sober 777 6.975
    #41 Natalie Stovall And The Drive Baby Come On With It 835 3.561
    #48 Danielle Bradbery Young in America 512 1.749
    Last edited by Marie2011; 06-10-2014 at 04:52 AM.

  • #602
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Saturday June 7
    #2 Miranda Lambert Automatic 7601 56.448
    #6 Blake Shelton and Gwen Sebastion My eyes 5779 44.032
    #12 The Band Perry Chainsaw 447 34.019
    #16 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Meanwhile Back at Mama’s 3486 26.055
    #26 Lady Antebellum Bartender 2074 18.345
    #33 Kacey Musgraves Keep it to yourself 1085 7.294
    #36 Cassadee Pope I wish I could break your heart 1002 5.021
    #37 Gloriana Best Night Ever 872 3.699
    #39 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Somethin Bad 683 6.428
    #40 Little Big Town Sober 777 6.975
    #41 Natalie Stovall And The Drive Baby Come On With It 835 3.561
    #48 Danielle Bradbery Young in America 512 1.749
    Sunday June 8
    #1 Miranda Lambert Automatic 7671 56.711
    #6 Blake Shelton and Gwen Sebastion My eyes 5862 44.294
    #12 The Band Perry Chainsaw 4490 34.431
    #16 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Meanwhile Back at Mama’s 3539 26.415
    #25 Lady Antebellum Bartender 2185 19.496
    #33 Kacey Musgraves Keep it to yourself 1069 7.335
    #35 Cassadee Pope I wish I could break your heart 1013 5.03
    #36 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Somethin Bad 736 6.826
    #37 Gloriana Best Night Ever 876 3.729
    #39 Little Big Town Day Drinking 831 7.354
    #40 Natalie Stovall And The Drive Baby Come On With It 848 3.606
    #46 Danielle Bradbery Young in America 517 1.781
    #50 Leah Turner Pull me back 363 1.537
    Last edited by Marie2011; 06-10-2014 at 04:49 AM.

  • #603
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Sunday June 8
    #1 Miranda Lambert Automatic 7671 56.711
    #6 Blake Shelton and Gwen Sebastion My eyes 5862 44.294
    #12 The Band Perry Chainsaw 4490 34.431
    #16 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Meanwhile Back at Mama’s 3539 26.415
    #25 Lady Antebellum Bartender 2185 19.496
    #33 Kacey Musgraves Keep it to yourself 1069 7.335
    #35 Cassadee Pope I wish I could break your heart 1013 5.03
    #36 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Somethin Bad 736 6.826
    #37 Gloriana Best Night Ever 876 3.729
    #39 Little Big Town Day Drinking 831 7.354
    #40 Natalie Stovall And The Drive Baby Come On With It 848 3.606
    #46 Danielle Bradbery Young in America 517 1.781
    #50 Leah Turner Pull me back 363 1.537
    Monday June 9
    #1 Miranda Lambert Automatic 7679 56.428
    #6 Blake Shelton and Gwen Sebastion My eyes 5861 44.409
    #12 The Band Perry Chainsaw 4513 34.838
    #16 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Meanwhile Back at Mama’s 3588 26.846
    #25 Lady Antebellum Bartender 2274 20.542
    #33 Kacey Musgraves Keep it to yourself 1080 7.483
    #35 Cassadee Pope I wish I could break your heart 1034 5.075
    #36 Gloriana Best Night Ever 945 4.183
    #37 Little Big Town Day Drinking 894 7.869
    #38 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Somethin Bad 735 6.947
    #40 Natalie Stovall And The Drive Baby Come On With It 874 3.975
    #46 Danielle Bradbery Young in America 516 1.797
    #50 Leah Turner Pull me back 364 1.551

  • #604
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Monday June 9
    #1 Miranda Lambert Automatic 7679 56.428
    #6 Blake Shelton and Gwen Sebastion My eyes 5861 44.409
    #12 The Band Perry Chainsaw 4513 34.838
    #16 Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Meanwhile Back at Mama’s 3588 26.846
    #25 Lady Antebellum Bartender 2274 20.542
    #33 Kacey Musgraves Keep it to yourself 1080 7.483
    #35 Cassadee Pope I wish I could break your heart 1034 5.075
    #36 Gloriana Best Night Ever 945 4.183
    #37 Little Big Town Day Drinking 894 7.869
    #38 Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood Somethin Bad 735 6.947
    #40 Natalie Stovall And The Drive Baby Come On With It 874 3.975
    #46 Danielle Bradbery Young in America 516 1.797
    #50 Leah Turner Pull me back 364 1.551
    Tuesday June 10
    Lol when I did this update I was looking at the published chart which updates every Sunday night and not the rolling which updates everyday and didn't realized until the today
    Last edited by Marie2011; 06-11-2014 at 07:01 AM.


  •  
    Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:00 PM
    2. Carrie Underwood is the #1 Country female touring artist of 2012
      By gaycarebear in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: 12-31-2012, 05:39 PM
    3. Replies: 7
      Last Post: 12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
    4. Replies: 38
      Last Post: 07-16-2012, 07:37 AM
    5. VOTE for our CARRIE on Countryweekly's "Who is your favorite female artist to follow?
      By CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing in forum Carrie Underwood Voting Threads
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:06 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •